i wont even get to see these questions😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i wont even get to see these questions😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i wont even get to see these questions😭
i'll pm them to you, solve them for me🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
i dont know too, isiliye I am not sending🤣 i was so overconfident of ksg, prerish and munni last time
I understand your feelings. 😒 but come on.. it was just one bad experience.😃 You are going to hit it right this time. I am sure.
I understand your feelings. 😒 but come on.. it was just one bad experience.😃 You are going to hit it right this time. I am sure.

I thought questions were very easy..so did some searching and answered them. I know I may end up getting a big 0 , but I have no other choice. 🤔
I hope at least I'll be awarded that fast finger.😳
I hope you will get good score and FF award as well
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
i'll pm them to you, solve them for me🤣
🤣😂🤣
I hope you will get good score and FF award as well
Thank you.🤗 I hope you too get high scores. for me I've got my 5 seconds of fame in the last round. I am not dreaming of anything more. 😆
BiggBoss 14 forum khul geyo.. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🥳
apun ka purana ghar mil geyo
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
i'll pm them to you, solve them for me🤣
mere pe itna bharosa?😭