i just know ky DeD ki singer hai.Yes. She has a wonderfull voice, but this song is too slow.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i just know ky DeD ki singer hai.Yes. She has a wonderfull voice, but this song is too slow.
Dont know how to feel about this show. Will try episode 1 to see but hopes are not too high as Sumbul does not choose great scripts
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
i just know ky DeD ki singer hai.
She sang many other OSTs, like : Noor Ul Ain , Kaisa Hain Nasseban. She sang im many movies too. Her song : Dilruba Na Razi from Coke Studio is my all time fav.😳
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Dont know how to feel about this show. Will try episode 1 to see but hopes are not too high as Sumbul does not choose great scripts
But Sami chose good scripts. This is why I feel maybe the promos don't do justic to the story maybe.🤓
I'm still confused about whether I should watch this drama or not😭
Yes. She has a wonderfull voice, but this song is too slow.
i think she just got married too
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i think she just got married too
Yes. I read about it .. her husband is a famous designer.. I think he quit the bussiness because of financial problems. 😕
The first episode seemed decent enough to watch. Haven’t been able to figure out the main story yet. Probably take a few more episodes to figure it out. I just hope it’s not another completely bichari larki show. Hopefully if submul is shown as bichari character, they also show character getting stronger throughout not just last episode. On side note, Sami and sumbul look a little old for the roles they are playing. It’s only a minor issue though.