my quote
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
my quote
Argument with mom common thing how I would do anything to get those moment
Anyway you still do the sketching or left"? 😊
👍🏼
Argument with mom common thing how I would do anything to get those moment
irritating one...
Anyway you still do the sketching or left"? 😊
i do, still
Moment with mom are worth cherishing
It's just I'm unfortunate to not have them again
Anyway then keep posting more 😳
Moment with mom are worth cherishing
It's just I'm unfortunate to not have them again
Anyway then keep posting more 😳
had a fight or.....🤔
Moment with mom are worth cherishing
It's just I'm unfortunate to not have them again
Anyway then keep posting more 😳
there are more then 100 sketches...i have made a file😆
Moment with mom are worth cherishing
It's just I'm unfortunate to not have them again
Anyway then keep posting more 😳
haa...had a talk with her on phone...cozz currently i am in delhi and family in maharashtra😒
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
had a fight or.....🤔
You're asking or stating"?
You're asking or stating"?
asking!