Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Girls I am little busy today as thoda zyaada hi kaam hai..so kuch bhi kaam ho please PM kar dena will revert you all as soon as I get free.. 🤗

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Girls I am little busy today as thoda zyaada hi kaam hai..so kuch bhi kaam ho please PM kar dena will revert you all as soon as I get free.. 🤗

ATs r flying omg
Congrats for new one
Originally posted by: Sitara77
Kya hua asfie
hand pain re
socho. If he read the entire AT, woh zaroor sharmayga 🤣
Koi usse link bhej do...
Aila! Kaise? 😲
Obviously yaar Male actors ko itna idea to hota he k girls do have crush on them so yeah nothing new
ha..😆Originally posted by: Abhinaya_Abhi
Spectator banke has rahi ho😆
socho. If he read the entire AT, woh zaroor sharmayga 🤣
Entire AT padke pagal ho jayega 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhinaya_Abhi
Wahi kurta wala dharshan🤣
Tera last stop kab he 🤣