Kal just miss ho gaya🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kal just miss ho gaya🤣
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
kumb ke mele me bichhde hue bhai...jo ab mil chuke hai...par ab bhi anjaan hai apne khoon ke rishte se
🤣 🤣
ye scene bahot hi achcha tha
Congratulations🥳🥳🎸📯🎹🎺🎻🥁naachonaacho
Haan gir jayega 😆
exactly
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
Congratulations on tje new AT.
Title Suggestions:
- Kaise kahu tumhe mujhe takleef hoti hai Ridhhima.
- Aaj mein apni feelings ke azhaar kar lehta hui.
- Thora feel horna chaye. Araam se Vansh
- Riddhima, jab tum meri zindagi sey ayi ho. Meri zindagi badal gayi.
I have a lot more suggestions. lol.
I'll add another
Iss pe sirf ek insaan ka haq hai - Riddhima
Aaram De Dil Ko Mere, Mere Pass Aa
Mar-Mar Ke Jee Raha Hoon, Meri Sun Le Sada
Mehasoos Kar, Tu Bhi Mujh Ko Zara
Hona Na Mujh Se Judaa
The slow version is my fav version. I hope they release the full version soon.
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
Congratulations on tje new AT.
Title Suggestions:
- Kaise kahu tumhe mujhe takleef hoti hai Ridhhima.
- Aaj mein apni feelings ke azhaar kar lehta hui.
- Thora feel horna chaye. Araam se Vansh
- Riddhima, jab tum meri zindagi sey ayi ho. Meri zindagi badal gayi.
I have a lot more suggestions. lol.
I vote for the third one 😆
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
The slow version is my fav version. I hope they release the full version soon.
Full version is already released in YouTube.