

========

========



========

========

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well... our Suta rose above the Horizon!👏
A remarkable improvement in your creativity. ⭐️
You are displaying your artistic prowess in a commendable way. Well done Suta. 🤗
Congrats on your gallery Sutapa 🥳
Cute tags :)
Keep creating 👍🏼
Thank you Sandhya❤️ ... I need your encouragement 🤗
I have a long long way to go yet
Had just arrived here to check a tutorial when I saw this
Congratulations Suta!
You have a long way to go🤗
Create many more awesome creations
These are beautiful suta💕💕💕💕💕
Congrats on your gallery!
Congratulations on the new gallery Suta di! All of these tags look so great! ❤️
I found you 😆
yay you edit too? omg
congrats on your new gallery.
cannot wait to see more of your tags/edits.
-PRii