Originally posted by: priya185
Hi anyone here
Hi Priya
Congrats on winning the webseries siggie contest🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi anyone here
Hi Priya
Congrats on winning the webseries siggie contest🥳
thanks hun🤗
Btw which Sushant films are your favourite?
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks hun🤗
Ur welcome🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
Btw which Sushant films are your favourite?
I like all his movies esp MS Dhoni n chichorre😳 how abt u?
MSD Chhichore and KedarnathOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I like all his movies esp MS Dhoni n chichorre😳 how abt u?
He had a great role in Kedarnath though I did not like the ending
In dil bechara his role was good too
Originally posted by: priya185
MSD Chhichore and Kedarnath
He had a great role in Kedarnath though I did not like the ending
In dil bechara his role was good too
Oh yes how could i forget kedarnath omg
Havent seen DB yet
I loved his role in Kedarnath the film was beautiful
I saw Byomkesh Bakshy today it was different from other films a nice fast-paced detective movie
I have seen all his movies except drive and raabta. Have you seen these?
Originally posted by: priya185
I loved his role in Kedarnath the film was beautiful
I saw Byomkesh Bakshy today it was different from other films a nice fast-paced detective movie
I have seen all his movies except drive and raabta. Have you seen these?
No i havent seen drive n raabta but i like raabta songs esp boyfriend one
Yeah same here I liked boyfriend song and ik vaari aaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No i havent seen drive n raabta but i like raabta songs esp boyfriend one