Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vswarup

Fearing that Reyansh might begin to develop feelings for Pranati, Daadi comes up with a devious plan to create a rift between the two.

Starts with reyansh and mallika going out  of the house to party......with reyansh slyly looking at pranati who is walking up the staircase....mallika full on trying to chipko with reyansh in hall while pranati looks on feeling weird(jealous even maybe not sure).....mallika wants to party and call other old friends and do dirty dancing....which reyansh in his bid to jealousofy pranati is acting all happy about it and even repeating to tease pranati.....and even let mallika hug him with background voice stating badal rahe hai rishto ke rang....ho rahi hai khushiyo ki dastak lekin kisi ko manjur nahi hai inn badalte rishto ka rang...with mallika shown entering the dadi's room and helping her with hot pack to relieve dadi's shoulder pain and informs dadi that she has talked to her father and if dadi has talked to reyansh......dadi gets up and smiles at her that time has come to make her the daughter-in-law of the house.....

What the......reyansh is being juvenile about his approach with pranati....though pranati did seems worried abit.....don't know about these two....they are suppose to be parents.....urghh....but pranati was feeling uncomfortable when mallika was close to reyansh.....rey also found pranati's arch enemy like archit is for him.....

i really felt jugunu's statement ki pata nahi chalta hai yeh bache hai woh......is sooooo true 

Jokes apart.....i have a bad feeling that dadi will double cross mallika....and all the hell will break loose....

I'm sure of it. Unlike the other shows have the daadi/chachi villain of the family being fond of the young vamp,daadi wasn't really that fond of Mallika in the first place. However,she's quite useful ally. That's why daadi joined her league

which might lead to pranati taking her case back.......i really hope that doesnt happen....

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Where's wishing 🌲🤔

Busy replying to our Nats rant 😁😁🤣🤣..it's quiet detailed😁😁😁

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

Prani just has to pick her phone and tell 'Hello Archit', Rey baby wouldn't even take a step forward 🤣

Now I feel really petty and want her to do this 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

This is all she needs to do to get him on track. 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Yup....let's keep our calm... pretty sure by tomorrow we will know for sure...what is going in his mind....

Though in all this he isn't serious about mallika....he was toying with her to get reaction out of pranati...casual flirting at max....so for him jugunu getting impacted is not in picture...

I haven’t seen the promo yet. But I Agree. It’s just casual fun for him to tease pranati a little. Jugnu is not in the picture because this is nothing for him. He doesn’t even acknowledge Mallika. 

But as we all know Mallika is dangerous territory. And he has no idea what he is getting into 

Natashapaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Natasha... Stop overanalyzing😔

A couple of hours ago I overanalysed one scene of Prayash, this is the aftermath, now I want to punch Rey real hard or Prani can call Chit, Rey will punch something and hurt himself,  either chalega 😆

Natashapaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Don't worry even in alone He has insulted Mallika.Sabke saamne bhi dono ne kya dhoya tha. If He was taking Her seriously then that was wrong. But not the case now,He ll never let this wi*ch harm His child or insult Jugs n Prani 

Agreed! But I'm really worried about Jugs 😔

Natashapaul thumbnail

Okay, reading all the replies makes me think that he won't let Mallika do or say anything stupid. But boy got to understand what he's stepping into!

Jugs khush, Nats Khush! ❤️

Prani baby, she doesn't even have to do anything. Chit will take care and Rey can punch himself into oblivion 😆

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I came from there only...

Natasha surprised all of us today... I need to thank wishing tree for asking her on behalf of all of us😳

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

Okay, reading all the replies makes me think that he won't let Mallika do or say anything stupid. But boy got to understand what he's stepping into!

Jugs khush, Nats Khush! ❤️

Prani baby, she doesn't even have to do anything. Chit will take care and Rey can punch himself into oblivion 😆

Hahahahaha !!  

Main jugs ke bharose baithi hun lol!! 

Don’t forget she is also khurana and can make daadi dance to her tune lol  

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I came from there only...

Natasha surprised all of us today... I need to thank wishing tree for asking her on behalf of all of ussmiley9