Jealous Raman🤣

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

thank u 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Divyal

A very awesome update their rain romance was superb please update next part soon to know what happens in karvachuth

thank u 

Kadianvi thumbnail

will updt soon

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: INDRALOHAR3131

amazing update continue soon plzz

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Beautiful update. 

There's so much nuance in your writing. It's a pleasure reading. 😃

Loved the office scene where we witnessed a jallu RKB.

Special mention to the rain sequence though. Excellence. ❤️

thank u so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwathi78

Wonderful update yaar 

Really loved it 

Too good

What happened  between ishrA??

Raman jallu 🤣🤣

poor bharat

Ishra rain romance  is superb

Ishra love each other 

But they didn't confress to each other 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon 

thank u so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

coming soon....

Kadianvi thumbnail

Hello everyone.

Really very sorry for the delay but I was stuck with my studies and some personal issues so I had to take a sudden break.

I'm back and I'll try to update my stories regularly.

Thank you so much for loving the story.

Part-4

Early morning on Karwa Chauth day,

Ishita got ready and went out of the room. His parents and grandparents also came one by one. They prepared the sargi for the fast. Simmi and Romi also came.

I – Arey Simmi, Romi tum dono itni jldi uth gaye?

Romi – Ha Simmi di, yeh sargi aapke liye nhi ban rhi..

He said making fun of her.

Simmi – Acha to tu kya kar rha hai yahan? Yeh sargi teri biwi ke liye bhi nhi hai.

She said giving back to him while all smiled. They told them that they just came to see the rituals and capture in camera. Simmi went to Ishita and asked slowly to her if Raman will come or not.

I – Jarur aayenge..

She was saying when Dadiji asked about Raman and at the same time, Raman came out. Dadiji told Romi and Simmi to go and bring the gifts kept in her room. Both brought and kept on the table. MILs gave sargi, clothes and jewellery for the day to their DILs. Couples took blessings of their elders and they happily blessed them. Ladies had sargi and then all went to their rooms.

Later, Ishita was getting ready in a red lahenga given by her MIL and Simmi was helping her when Raman entered the room after coming from jogging. Both ladies were busy in their work while his eyes stopped on her. He looked at her from bottom to top and top to bottom again and again. He stood at the door only and was thinking about her looks on previous Karwa Chauths. Their First karwa chauth, when she wore a red heavy lahenga, second time, she wore a red chudidar and last year, she wore a red saree, all chosen and given by his grandmother or mother but she look just too beautiful in every dress and her beauty is just increasing with each passing year.

R (thinking) – Isse naraz hona kitna mushkil hai aur har din yeh mushkil badhti hi jaa rhi hai. Itni khubsurat aur maasum lagti hai aur… is lal rang mein to haaye…madrassan kehar tha deti hai… kuch jyada hi pyari aur sundar lagti hai jaise ki mere pyar ka lal rang us par chadh rha ho….

He was thinking smiling.

Simmi (to Ishita) – dekhna, aaj to bhai ka dil tere sundar se mukhde par aur jyada fida ho jaayega.

Ishita hit her feeling shy when Simmi saw him and signaled ishita towards him. She turned to him making him came out of his trance. He came inside looking at her only while she looked down feeling nervous.

S (smiling) – Kya bhai, apni hi biwi ko chup chup ke nihar rhe the, andar aao, aaram se saamne baithkar jitna tadna hai utna tadlo. Tension not, main apna baki ka kam bad mein kar lungi..]

R (interrupting) – nothing like that. I’m getting late for office. Bye.

He said and went taking his office clothes making Simmi and Ishita sad but Ishita put a smile on her face as it’s an auspicious day. Simmi too didn’t say anything not to spoil her mood more.

Ishita took an off today, Simmi stayed at home to help them. Only Raman and Romi went to the office for half day. Mrs Iyer and Mihika along with other neighbors & friends of Bhallas also joined bhallas later. Ladies first applied mahendi on their hands, then performed other rituals while arrangements were made on the terrace for the evening. Ladies spent time in talking and singing folk songs.

It was evening. Romi came back from office. His grandmother asked about Raman to which he informed that he went for some work. Simmi and mihika were sitting with Ishita.

Simmi – Bhai bhi na. This is too much. Aaj bhi kya narazgi? Phir se drama start ho gaya unka. Ab kar phone, request kar, vinti kar, dadaji aur dadiji ki kasam bhi deni pade shayad, aur ohir vo aane ke liye ha karenge. Haina, teen sal se yahi to chal rha…

I – Exactly, teen sal se chal rha tha par ab nhi hoga. I’m calling him since last three years na but I’m sure call karne ki jarurat nhi hai, unhe apni responsibility ache se pta hai.

S (happily) – Means tu call nhi karegi?

Ishita denied. On the other hand, Raman was sitting somewhere and looking at his mobile phone,

R – Ab tak to Romi ghar pahuch gaya hoga aur usne sabko mere bare mein bhi bta dia hoga.. ab tak to Ishita ka call aa jana chahiye.. yeh call kyu nhi kar rhi hai. Call karo Ishita.. Tumhe call karna padega..

At Bhalla mansion, Dadiji asked ishita to call Raman and asked where he is.

I – Dadiji, mera phone charging par rakha hai to aap..

Dadiji – Simmi tu laga de.

I – Dadiji, aap pareshan mat hoyiye. Koi jaruri kam aa gaya hoga bas isiliye thodi der ho gayi hogi.. vo aa jaaye time par.

Simmi and Romi handled that none called Raman as per Ishita’s instructions.

S – Are you sure ishita? I mean I know main hi tujhe bhai ko call karne se mna karti thi.. par koi bhi call nhi karega to..

I – Aaj prove ho jaayega ki raman bas dikhate hai par unhe apne parivar ki aur rishto ki kadar hai. Vo khudse aayenge…

S – Aayenge nhi aa gaye.

They saw raman entering the bhalla house while his eyes were searching for her. His grandmother scolded him for coming late while he showed her the gift and told that he went to buy the gift.

Dadiji – Haaye mera puttar. Kitna acha pati hai, apni votti ke liye gift lene gaya tha.

All smiled and few even commented over his sweet gesture. He saw Ishita and thought how he waited for long but when neither she nor his family called him, he left taking the gift thinking he may upset his family on a very auspicious day. He wanted to know why didn’t she call him. Mr bhalla told him to get ready for the evening, cameramen must be coming for the shoot for the magazine.

R – Magazine ke liye shoot abhi kyu? Vo to hum log bad mein dete hai na.

Mr Bhalla – Nhi, pehle ki tarah is saal shoot pehle hi hoga.

R – Vo kyu?

Mr Bhalla – Kyu se kya matlab hai? Pehle bhi yehi hota tha aur aaj bhi vhi hoga. Tere kehne par teen saal kia na humne par ab nhi. We can’t act our family time. We need privacy for our personal life.

Dadiji – Aur nhi to kya? Arey meri bahuo ka khilona bna dete hai, ab chand ko dekho, yeh karo aur yeh na karo.. mujhe yeh sab nhi chahiye. Pehle ki tarah photo do aur do baatein bas. Tu ja jaldi se taiyar ho ja.

Raman was going to their room when he called Ishita upstairs. Her MIL sent her. As she entered the room, he asked straight forwardly,

R – Why didn’t you call me?

I – Did I suppose to call you? I don’t remember.

R – Yes you were. You know very well what I’m talking about and what can I do?

I – Kya karenge aap Raman? How much you want to act that you don’t care about anyone while hurting me, you can act but I know you very well.. that you can’t hurt them, you can never think of hurting anyone forget your own family..

R – Yeh confidence kaha se aaya? Shayad tum bhool gayi ho ki I can hurt anyone to hurt you..

I – Then why did you come back on time and.. with a gift also without my call?

R – Oh, to tumhe is bat se confidence mila hai.. one second, yeh sab tumhara plan to nhi hai magazine and all..

I – Yes I requested dadiji because I didn’t want anyone to invade my personal life.

R – Wait. Are you trying to fool me or you are fool. But no problem. You made my work easy. I never wanted ki tumhare is jhoothe vrat ko main apne haatho se khulwau that’s why hamare pehle karwa chauth par maine hi kaha tha ki magazine walo ko vo part bhi cover karne ke liye, bas unhe show karne ke liye I use to do all…

I – I know. Aap bas unka sahara le rhe hai taki aapki feelings bahar na aaye. Aap show karte hai na ki aapko mere vrat rakhne se koi fark nhi padta..

R – Nhi padta fark.. aur tum yeh dekhogi bhi. Aaj to koi boundation nhi.. ha lekin tum to dadi aur dadu ko…

I – Aaj koi nhi aayega hamare beech. I promise to you raman, ab to mera yeh vrat tabhi khulega jab aap khudse, dil se mera vrat kholenge bina kisi zor zabardasti aur formality ke..

R – Aur vo kabhi nhi hoga, I promi..

I – To mera vrat bhi kabhi nhi khulega. Ready hokar jaldi se neeche aa jaayiye, sab wait kar rhe honge.

She said smiling and went out making him confused and forced him to think what’s going on in her mind and what was the meaning of her words, etc etc. He got ready and went out. Cameramen were already there to capture their photos. Photoshoot and a small interview ended in a few hours.

All the ladies performed the rituals and were waiting for the moon. Raman was thinking how to escape the situation. He knew very well that earlier he used to show her that he was acting in front of the cameramen but in reality, whenever he sees her performing the rituals with all her dedication as his wife, he sees his dreams becoming true in front of his eyes, he can never think of behaving rude with her and it can give wrong signal to her that he still loves her which he didn’t want to do. After hearing her promise, he was more determined to be hard with her and not to make her drink the water to complete her fast.

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it. Waiting for reviews....

Precap - WIll Ishita keep her promise??