I’m not ready for Vansh less episodes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I’m not ready for Vansh less episodes
naah m at work and you know naah I watch episode sabse last mein...😆
🤣
Kitna easily pata chal raha hai ye trap/natak hai
Same here no offense. I enjoyed his dialogue bazzi and drama. He was a unique piece with no respect to women
Originally posted by: arryline
I’m not ready for Vansh less episodes
Same here🤔
Oh waheguru ji
Hope wo thik ho
Yes...now I feel the same. Dadi blurted out he is ill...but then retreated, maybe due to PH.
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Read this article...it says Rrahul tests positive for Covid...is this true?
I think he was missing must be in self quarantine n now back as tested negative
Oh my God! No way!
Agar yeh sach hua...then I will blame the bday party.
Maybe that’s why shoot was stalled for 2 days