I told u guys promo was not misleading and i told u ani will agree to marry mini.
Even I told the same hima...
See he will agree to marry mini now
Confirmed wedding preparation is going on
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I told u guys promo was not misleading and i told u ani will agree to marry mini.
Even I told the same hima...
See he will agree to marry mini now
Confirmed wedding preparation is going on
I don't know about it. Just before the episode I felt it's not going to be good.What's ur gut feelings abt Ani mini marriage, what u think does he get to knw abt her truth ??
Tell me that you are also more positive after seeing Promo💔Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Precap 🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
If he does this then he shouldnt even be in 5 km radius of my Bon baccha
He only deserves tears and tears
Today i found him extremely insensitive towards Bondita😡
He literally threw her infront of kaka, infront of villagers said she was Brij's accomplice🤢 when she confessed she didn't know anything
He didn't even try to justify her💔 doesn't he know Bondita even that much
And in precap when she was telling him the reason he called her the biggest mistake of his life
are koi use bhi toh pheke please 🤢
Khoon ke aansu se kam nahi chahiye muje ab🤬
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Sampoorna ki madad kabhi nhi karni chahiye. Bondita ne apna ghar barbad kar uska ghar basa diya 😭
Haa acha hi hua waise ani doesn't deserve her
Kaha ho rahe pareshan
Bhabi na khole zuban 😭
dimag kharab hogaya hai iss banda ka. He deserves that Mini.. Let them get married. BW is better than this Ani.
Briju is much better I believe....
What is the purpose of doing good things when you destroy everything in anger🤢
Roega baby promo dekh ke I became so emotional😭Originally posted by: listmist
Khoon ke aansu se kam nahi chahiye muje ab🤬
Originally posted by: listmist
Sampoorn will break her silence on last day🤬
She is as selfish as her parents