
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Hola Nina 🤗
This is the first game all of us are expecting Anda party as it is five questions only , usually getting Zero will be harder with ten questions 🤣

my answer to 4Q is unique
as the Q mentioned apart from KZK2, I went for only serial forums
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Nina 🤗
🤗😳
my answer to 4Q is unique
as the Q mentioned apart from KZK2, I went for only serial forums
Oh , we all will have Unique answers 🤗.
my answer to 4Q is unique
as the Q mentioned apart from KZK2, I went for only serial forums
I too thought the same, then remembered , questions can be tricky .😆 this is the benfit of doubt you learn from scoring zeroes.🤣
Yes. I am afraid.😒