Originally posted by: merryyura
Rrahul ne picture post kiya hai..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe1g82hdG-/?igshid=htj1l9yhlccd
Aww my riansh baby so cute...
Thanks yr...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: merryyura
Rrahul ne picture post kiya hai..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe1g82hdG-/?igshid=htj1l9yhlccd
Aww my riansh baby so cute...
Thanks yr...
this costume designer doing weird experiments on Rrahul 🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
roses are red Violets are blue..
I love you riddhima and I know you love me too..🤣
But #rrahel looked awesome
Riddhu agar stool pe khadi hai to mujhe lagta hai shayad wo Vansh ke sirr pe jo pagdi hai usko bandh mei help karegi 😳
I'm getting a feeling about this 🤔
nice feeling we ll get K3G wali scene of Amitji and Jayaji
nice feeling we ll get K3G wali scene of Amitji and Jayaji
Bhaghban is best
Riddhu agar stool pe khadi hai to mujhe lagta hai shayad wo Vansh ke sirr pe jo pagdi hai usko bandh mei help karegi 😳
I'm getting a feeling about this 🤔
Asfia tere muh mei teri favourite mithai 🤗
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
this costume designer doing weird experiments on Rrahul 🤣
But #rrahel looked awesome
she has always done weird experiments 🤣 koi shak😆🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Rrahul ne picture post kiya hai..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe1g82hdG-/?igshid=htj1l9yhlccd
Aww my riansh baby so cute...
Thanks yr...
Originally posted by: MNAOU4L3XOOBIEQZ
Mera DP jald hi vapas dikhne lagega shayad
Kuch help ya response mila?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
roses are red Violets are blue..
I love you riddhima and I know you love me too..🤣
YAASSS! 😎