Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I'm telling u Ridz knows about Kabir
she is just digging deep to get to the roots
Agreed she has a gut feeling DSR is not right
She just needs confirmation
I think Shaadi sequence Kabir will be out in front of Ridz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I'm telling u Ridz knows about Kabir
she is just digging deep to get to the roots
Agreed she has a gut feeling DSR is not right
She just needs confirmation
I think Shaadi sequence Kabir will be out in front of Ridz
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
ring utari thi for few moments to instigate him
mom ki paayal ke saath nahi karegi she knows his emotions for them
plus Momwala part uska bhi vulnerable aspect hain
I am vansh's girl, in vansh's world
Manipulation that is his creation
You can find me here, you can find me there
Digging the backyard, that is my specialization
(I am barbie girl ke tune se gaana)
"Ye mere mom ki hai..aur isse pehenne ka haq sirf ek insaan ko hai"
Ek insaan
That's riddhima
Originally posted by: annie2248
Aana hi padega, kitna yaad kiya hum sabne unko🤗
Ab jaane ni denge unko
Neha kab kal wala riansh drunk snowball wala FF likh rahe ho...
Originally posted by: nimarious
did anyone noticed that in today's episode angre said to vansh bhai mai bhabhi ko dhundhta hoon.....he is finally referring riddhima as his bhabhi
Yes he referred to them as bhai - bhabhi ❤️
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Nahi dega aaj episode
Suspense mein marne mein maja aata hai isko
Loot raha hai hum sab KO...😡
Originally posted by: ilovedamon
I am vansh's girl, in vansh's world
Manipulation that is his creation
You can find me here, you can find me there
Digging the backyard, that is my specialization
(I am barbie girl ke tune se gaana)
Jo🤗
It's too good🤣
Dig it up sweetheart
Originally posted by: FAX7FYSUL5MI3I5E
ab hawa me udana hai isko🤣pati kaise bachayega
Phirse lighthouse jaana parega
Iss baar ridz ko girane