Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes badnaam hui is leading. I hope arrow wins, she was such a sweetheart❤️
I didn't interact with her but heard she was good.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes badnaam hui is leading. I hope arrow wins, she was such a sweetheart❤️
I didn't interact with her but heard she was good.
I didn't interact with her but heard she was good.
Yes she was best GM ever
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You both edit the your posts.
Done
Hola Amiga
What are you expecting?? Anda or no anda?? This round seemed way easier than previous one but I think results it’d be worse for me. 🥺
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Amiga
What are you expecting?? Anda or no anda?? This round seemed way easier than previous one but I think results it’d be worse for me. 🥺
You will do well. Maybe one of the top scorer.
Though I don't know your answers but still I think so you will get good score 😳
No Andys
Awwww 🥰 you’re so sweet and positive man. ❤️You will do well. Maybe one of the top scorer.
Though I don't know your answers but still I think so you will get good score 😳
No Andys
It’s great no anda
My answers
Arman/Asad
Oppo’s forum babies
Arrow DP wali GMod
Deepika forum
Sitaare
So no anda but it won’t be great, if I get two I would be happy with it. 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
hass lo😭 kal result time ke liye bhi rakh lo --->🤣
That time i cant keep up with the thread, so let me laugh now🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Awwww 🥰 you’re so sweet and positive man. ❤️
It’s great no anda
My answers
Arman/Asad
Oppo’s forum babies
Arrow DP wali GMod
Deepika forum
Sitaare
So no anda but it won’t be great, if I get two I would be happy with it. 😆
🤗
Its Tough Competition between Maya and Asad
And Salo and Deepika. Let's see who will win.
Stay happy like that. And best of luck
ive seen many sigs on Maya but barely any on Asad🤔