Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But yay u wrote arrow too? 5 goals so far yay
Yes, if I understood hint correctly. Was global mod
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But yay u wrote arrow too? 5 goals so far yay
Yes, if I understood hint correctly. Was global mod
kya chaling? except for Misht being upset with Soni and me🤣
Which team do you support?
Yes, if I understood hint correctly. Was global mod
yup, shares her name with an actress from lipstick under my burkha and betaal series
Leena, if you are reading this (somehow) when are the results?
Which team do you support?
Csk n KKR
Yes, if I understood hint correctly. Was global mod
Yes correct :)
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
yup, shares her name with an actress from lipstick under my burkha and betaal series
Yes. She was the first one came to my mind. There are 2 other names too. one of them is leading😆
Yes. She was the first one came to my mind. There are 2 other names too. one of them is leading😆
Yes badnaam hui is leading. I hope arrow wins, she was such a sweetheart❤️