It seems like yrhpk off air being a hot topic in itv industry. For everyone it's hard to believe .
Shah seems to be every pissed off I guess with d off Air news.
What abt navya he said?? Did navya also got extension
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It seems like yrhpk off air being a hot topic in itv industry. For everyone it's hard to believe .
Shah seems to be every pissed off I guess with d off Air news.
What abt navya he said?? Did navya also got extension
thanks for the video pooja🤗 I was searching everywhere..Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
It seems like yrhpk off air being a hot topic in itv industry. For everyone it's hard to believe .
Shah seems to be every pissed off I guess with d off Air news.
What abt navya he said?? Did navya also got extension
Despite wanting to do shows only for a year it's evident that Shah is attached to abir and yrhpk and wants to continue the show...and he is upset over this news 💔
Sbs said it everything...why to end such a big show?? If trp are the only reason then ups and downs are there in every show...it's not like this show never did well..I think his third question is true..just to make way for Saathiya they are ending yrhpk...
Originally posted by: Just_Smile
thanks for the video pooja🤗 I was searching everywhere..
Despite wanting to do shows only for a year it's evident that Shah is attached to abir and yrhpk and wants to continue the show...and he is upset over this news 💔
Sbs said it everything...why to end such a big show?? If trp are the only reason then ups and downs are there in every show...it's not like this show never did well..I think his third question is true..just to make way for Saathiya they are ending yrhpk...
Deleted
Originally posted by: Just_Smile
thanks for the video pooja🤗 I was searching everywhere..
Despite wanting to do shows only for a year it's evident that Shah is attached to abir and yrhpk and wants to continue the show...and he is upset over this news 💔
Sbs said it everything...why to end such a big show?? If trp are the only reason then ups and downs are there in every show...it's not like this show never did well..I think his third question is true..just to make way for Saathiya they are ending yrhpk...
I seriously don't know you such hullabaloo for sudden closure of dis show. I mean dis kind of overnight decision of closure had been made before also. Like colors gave 4day notice to a show to wrap up.
May be trying to increase d buzz for Sns2
yes, navya got a slot change and extension!Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
It seems like yrhpk off air being a hot topic in itv industry. For everyone it's hard to believe .
Shah seems to be every pissed off I guess with d off Air news.
What abt navya he said?? Did navya also got extension
Originally posted by: Dotslover22
Shah in black suit
Reminds me of Grim Reaper(not the scary ones, the one from Goblin)
Shaheer always rocks in black❤️❤️
Originally posted by: 7DFDF467VXV36MN5
When Mishbir hugs used to go on forever and she didn’t run away
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEyvIXGhRlC/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
THAT washroom hug scene is still the best hug scene till date!❤️ Even their reactions after. "woh..main bohot dar gayi thi.." and Abir's expression! Then the aftermath: car scene. Watched that epi a lot of times.
THAT washroom hug scene is still the best hug scene till date!❤️ Even their reactions after. "woh..main bohot dar gayi thi.." and Abir's expression! Then the aftermath: car scene. Watched that epi a lot of times.
Yeah those were the golden days of our show!
I always miss long haired romantic shayar Abir and Chashmish Mishti with her shy yet passionate eye locks.
Originally posted by: GNKUZYMXGFMFWHHW
Yeah those were the golden days of our show!
I always miss long haired romantic shayar Abir and Chashmish Mishti with her shy yet passionate eye locks.
From some discussions, I gathered that the writer changed just after that. Right?
From some discussions, I gathered that the writer changed just after that. Right?
Probably, I still have to go through the writers names in the titles from episode one to later episodes to most recent ones, but according to some forum members, RS changed the writers recently and the difference in writing is obvious from then to now.