My Jenny baby is one of the answers kyaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hahaha ur middle name
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My Jenny baby is one of the answers kyaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hahaha ur middle name
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Holly ka bhai is losing
Haha really u got WL for shilpa/hina poor u lol
I posted one pic from twitter and got WL saying that morphed pics not allowed aaj tak samajh nahi aaya hua kya🤔😆
Aww Mishti🤗Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
yes 😆my answer for 1 is synonymous to you 🤗
I hope this time my name helps 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
I posted one pic from twitter and got WL saying that morphed pics not allowed aaj tak samajh nahi aaya hua kya🤔😆
🤣🤣 aivein kuch bhi reason for WL lol
Its kinda like police giving tickets to make up for year
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
My baby is one of the answers kya
Hehe yes one of prospective ans by sheeps
The picture might have been morphed with another picture which is not allowed in IF wahi reason hogaOriginally posted by: MishtiRyous
I posted one pic from twitter and got WL saying that morphed pics not allowed aaj tak samajh nahi aaya hua kya🤔😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
The picture might have been morphed with another picture which is not allowed in IF wahi reason hoga
🤔I guess so..waise uss forum mein zyaada emotional atyachaar hota hai 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
I posted one pic from twitter and got WL saying that morphed pics not allowed aaj tak samajh nahi aaya hua kya🤔😆
WL at first time itself for breaking rules ? ... Seriously 😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
WL at first time itself for breaking rules ? ... Seriously 😆
how are you?🤗
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
🤔I guess so..waise uss forum mein zyaada emotional atyachaar hota hai 😆
Ikr🤣