Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Re-watching FRIENDS .. Did they always talk so loudly in a coffee shop ; completely unaware of the surrounding .. 😕.. How did i not notice before ? ..🤓
What’s with Canadians’ sudden outpouring of love for the USA 😛
Canadian women arrested for sending six letters containing deadly poison to White House and Texas
Canadian political science professor Emmett Macfarlane urges Americans to burn congress to prevent President Trump from picking a Supreme Court nominee
Canadian actor Dan Levy urges Americans to please register and go out and vote during his Emmy acceptance speech
https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1308400437339586560?s=20
Changes was a terrible album . Can’t believe it got nominated for R &B category of all things .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0