Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 69

Posted: 3 years ago

Oh no. Did she loose her job? 

Originally posted by ssttuuttii

Hello!

IPKKND and this forum are an integral part of my life. The news of closure was almost like becoming homeless in this virtual world - surely wouldn't let that happen without a fight.

About your confusion, well I have the same doubts myself. I'm trying to get things cleared up on various topics. I truly wish there was some transparency between the mods / admins and members instead of us being left around to flounder all the time.

Sigh! All I can say is that I'll tell you when I come to know myself. Don't worry, I've a story too on the forum so if I decide to move that, I'll inform you so that you can do the same.

Love,

Stuti

Hey,

So sweet of you. I can understand ur love for it... 

Oh that's great..please do inform me on updates and if it needs to be moved or admin would take care or for any other news..

Thanku again.

no way arnav kyun chala gaya?....baad me patchtayega please god support to khushi

Originally posted by Vandy_KD

To  

All my lovely readers..

Thanku first for loving my story. For all those who were liking, commenting thanks a ton. You have been source of so much encouragement  for me. 

This is my first time write up and you guys have supported me so much. Thanku thanku so much from bottom of my heart.

Lately with ipknnd forum getting closed in few days,iam so much disturbed. This forum bought the writer inside me out. The love for our Arnav and khushi jodi.., made me to pen down something for them.

I cant really think of any place here to update. 

Now it's so tough to update all chapters again in general fan page which does not belong to arshi. 

Iam not just emotionally prepared. 

If you want me to continue this story, please let me know. 

If you are ok with wattpad(writing platform), I will move rather story there, so that all my future stories will be in single place (you know  you guys have bought so much confidence in me to pen down . IAM getting many crazy and  different ideas for arshi running in my mind..lol)

Or u want in india forums itself..? ( which iam not willing to by all my heart)

If iam continuing, I dont want to lose my lovely readers and want all ur support if I move somewhere else too..

Waiting for your inputs....

Love and thanks for being in this journey with me

Vandana 

Hey Vandana, we love this story of yours and please do continue the story till the end...It doesn’t really matter if it is here or Wattpad, but I do prefer it here...thank you

Wattpad is fine . This is an amazing story please continue wherever u feel comfortable .

Chapter -40

Dil Se Dil Tak

Anjali, she is one of the brilliant minds in our project. This allegation you have found, how could we trust someone from our vendor group” Akash questions Anjali sitting opposite to her.

Here”- Anjali pushed her laptop. “Look at these mails”. “About your trusted, the most smart project leader

How can they simply blame on me? What proof they have?” Khushi spoke in phone with kishore on way to office. The call from HR had shaken her. But she had soon composed herself and took a taxi way to office.

I know Khushi!. There might be some misunderstandings.  I am sure it is going to be fine. I am coming anyway to office. “ Kishore replied back.

She needed now a friend support than anyone else. Basically more than a friend, he was a colleague who has worked closely with her. As she cut the call, she observed those streets of shanghai looking lonely. The moment of Arnav suddenly coming to kiss her, the HR phone call a moment before all was haunting her. As if everything flashed in a second, with no nous. She pressed her head hard.  She tried to persuade herself to be positive and convinced herself again and again not to lose the confidence. She kept praying god that it should be some misunderstanding and that everything should get sorted.

Hey Di. I am at Home,where are you?  Arnav called Anjali as he reached at the flat. and Dad?  My Flight is at 1”

At office? Is everything ok? It is Sunday today

Oh Arnie. What should I tell?. I am here to clear mess created by Khushi. I need to be answerable to our vendors you see”

“Whaat? Khushi? Khushi gupta?”

“Yes. The same Miss Gupta who has been rewarded by AR group thrice and with whom you traveled to beijing” Anjali mocked. Her voice was sharp. Arnav was taken aback, but chose not to react anything.

You have to come to Office. I kept telling you right, that I don’t get good feeling seeing her, but dad did not believe anytime

After that kiss moment, Arnav was cursing himself forgetting so close to her. How could he? Was the question bothering him, with someone like Khuhsi, whose beliefs, perceptions did not match nor did status!,.Why he fell so weak was the question haunting him.

Now after that moment,was he willing to see her again?

“Di, I am not interested in any of your employee details”.   He replied sharply

“I understand Arnav, it’s infact ridiculous to invest your time on these silly issues. Never bother.. I will be at home in another hour after clearing this stuff. But just have a glance at the mail. I will forward you in a minute. I am shocked, God dammit,how can people fall so low”

Arnav did not respond again on the topic and cut the call.  But when your heart beats for someone, it’shard to ignore anything about them. The brain defies but heart reciprocates in opposite way. The clashes between 2 different nerves of brain and heart keep you at edge. It is tough right?.

He knew she was talented. He had seen her work when he had cross questioned her several times. It was getting tough for him to even imagine Khushi to be in such a deep snag. The heart brings the picture of beautiful moments and makes you weak , it keeps a upper hand sometime. He finally made a call for PA agency after looking at the mails.

Check her technical profile. You will get the details about her in another 10mins”

“I need right now! Gather information as much. In another hour or two! As soon”

Arnav cut the call and dialed his father number. He specifically came back to home to spend some time with him. He checked the time. Manohar did not answer the call as he was busy in meeting with US and HK partners.

As Khushi stepped inside the office premises, she went straight to the meeting room where she was asked to come. She stepped in the room to find Anjali, Akash and Human resource (HR) manager already in discussion.

As she took the seat, she looked at Anjali and Akash and greeted them. They gave a rough smile.

Iam sorry. But what is this all about? Breaching a contract? She faced everyone and confidently initiated the conversion.

The HR manager spoke-“

There are two allegations on you Khushi Gupta- One being- she looked straight into her eyes- You have shared the Customer data with the vendor party.

Whaat?. NO!” Khushi responded in her loud pitch equally gazing towards Anjali and then Akash who looked quiet.

Let me finish- HR spoke and continued- “Second being, you have been accused of stealing copyright of the source code of the software which has patent rights. “

Khushi was clueless and equally shaken for what has been disclosed in front of hers.-

Khushi tried her best to prove that she really doesn’t have any idea on all of this which was unveiled and there was no question of her for stealing the code and sharing the data. The discussion went on to half an hour.But the proofs on her name were right infront of her. She was clueless with everything being driven in her name.

She requested Akash and Anjali to allow her to prove it and requested for some time to attest her virtue.

Miss Gupta. This is business. Do you fairly have any idea of what runs behind selling of software? .We have a brand name and we can’t afford to lose our credibility in the market.You should be thankful to Akash, we are not taking any legal action against you, which would have destroyed your career. “ Anjali fired her remarks.

It’s really painful and shocking Khsuhi. We did not expect this from you. “ Akash spoke.

Miss Khsuhi Gupta, you have been working as an employee of VR Associaties, but under the payroll of AR group. We as client AR group have signed an un disclosure document from VR group that employee working with us has no right to steal the data, share or publish with third party. We are sorry to inform you have breached that contact and unfortunately considering all the proofs , we will terminate your contract with us.” HR gave her final statement of closure 

“You need to submit the laptop and other things which you took as part of AR group right now”HR continued. Khsuhi was heartbroken, helpless and with heavy heart and tiny bit of tears she left the room. Walking few distance, she met Kishore near her cabin. She broke in tears seeing him which she had controlled from long time.

I have given my bloody hell time and worked day and night for this project.  That was testing data, I don’t know how it’snow customer data. They are blaming me of stealing the source code,. Bull shit it was mine. I have written sitting whole night!.“ She cried infront of Kishore.  “What would everything think of me back in India, my team mates and all our colleagues..I  don’t know what is happening . I did not do anything. Trust me” She cried harder . Words were not pondering, it was getting difficult for her to complete the sentence next...how , whyyyy... .I cannot prove anything. I am leaving tomorrow to India” kishore was shocked hearing the things,he tried maximum to console her.  After hearing out Khushi, he made her to sit inside their working place and went to talk ahead with Akash. But he was helpless, the proofs were there.  He was equally surprised too. He explained that Khushi could never do anything such. , but he was left feeble.

Well, poor souls had any fair idea that deep politics had been played to remove Khsuhi from AR group and to exploit her to maximum.  

After few minutes, Khushi got up from her seat. Wiped her tears and slowly traced her path towards the admin cabin, to submit her laptop and rest hardwares.  The admin guy requested her to check her belongings inside the laptop bag. With heavy heart,tears in her eyes and with all uneasiness she just checked her 2 compartments.Took few of her personal things and submitted the bag with laptop.

Hardly did she notice, that her personal diary was silently sitting behind the laptop section

Kishore requested and convinced khushi hard to meet Anjali again personally and make a request to probe matter in detail and give a chance to prove her innocency.  Khushi knew she was one stubborn women president, but she also have heard her interviews how she stands for women all time. She tried to give one final time to meet her in person again. She walked towards her cabin. As she came close to the door, she heard Anjali speaking to someone. She paused and was hesitated to knock the door. She turned to wait but stopped in her tracks suddenly hearing her name coming out.

She is out of the job now. I am sure she will be in a Black list of employees doing fraud. Poor girl,was too over confident. ” Khsuhi was aghast and left in shock as she heard everything what anjali was speaking in over call for next 10mins. The discussion she overheard of how she was defamed by Anjali itself left her in jolt. When Anjali kept the call, Khushi faced her straight opening the door

INDIA

Karan held sheetal’s medical reports in his hand and sighed.A positive ray of hope as the reports was normal with just few minor hitches.

Hey, how are you now?” Karan asked Sheetal as he entered special ward room where sheetal was resting.  As expected , he did not get any response. But he simply cannot leave it. He has to talk, he has to keep her engaged, he has to communicate, and he has to make her come out of that trauma. Karan was continuous in his talks, he knew she won’t reply but conversion has to be started. and that’s what the therapist have recommended. To talk and talk till they respond.

“I know you might bethinking who Iam, but trust me, I am your well wisher.” He spoke sitting next to her.

You know my close friend calls me Monkey-buns, because iam so much funny and keep irritating him..”

And can you guess,what I call him?”

Guess- Guess?”

“I call him Papito!...He is so over protective for someone he loves and he is smoking HOTT”

yes.. HOTT. And I think you will be surprised if you happen to see him, because he is an Indian star.”

You might have seen him for sure. Serials . Films dekhti ho?

Anyway. I will make you meet him soon. He messaged me few hours before. He will land tomorrow here.” As Karan spoke, he muttered under his breath, thinking how he has to deal with his other fire friend. Arnie. I missed you man..” he spoke in himself.

His stance was broken when nurse entered the room.

Sir, the arrangements are done” Nurse spoke

Come buddy. Let’s go home” Karan faced sheetal and spoke.

By the way what should I call you?. You are not even disclosing your name”

“Howz poochie?!”

hmm no. Reminds me of my EX!.  Bambie? – You are so quiet and shy”

“Chalo bahut time hai..sochte hai…”

He pressed his head hard as he saw nurse taking sheetal out

SHANGHAI

“Khushi? Don’t you have any ethical manners to knock the door?

Khsuhi remained silent

If you have come again to convey sorry, it cannot be done” Anjali  looked towards khushi and then made herself busy in laptop

Why?”Khsuhi asked her as she walked few fts to stand opposite to her.

Anjali raised her eyebrows in recitation.”Excuse me?”

I just happen to overhear your conversion now. Why? Why me? You were the one responsible to put all false allegations on me? How can you defame any employee working with you? Why?Khushi asked in an appalling tone.

Anjali was initially shock with her remark, but she did not respond her and kept busy looking in laptop still.

“Mam, Will you please care to give me an explanation?. Do you have any idea what have you done? How can you fall so low?  Khushi questioned raising her tone again when she did not get any response from her.

How dare you speak me like this?”  Anjali got up from her chair and proceeded to walk near her. The power of her appeal, her magnetic charisma made khushi ‘s self esteem to weaken a bit, but she clutched her fingers hard in order to get ready to face this.

You,” ANjali came towards . She raised her index finger towards her face.. “You deserve this. Anjali spoke in a harsh tone.” Enough of playing your pity cards, don’t you think I understand “

“Pity cards?  I just listened to you speaking in phone that you framed me. How can you lie? I just do not understand what’s happening. Infact I will go and tell Manohar sir or Akash Sir” Khushi turned to go towards door.

She crossed her leg and stood at the corner of her table and questioned khushi straight. “What do you will tell them? You have any proofs?”

Why you look shocked Khushi? You have any proofs? Do you think they will believe you? Do you think,they will believe when you say the owner of AR group was responsible for all these? No right? Anjali paused and looked straight in Khushi’s eyes. But you see, I can make them believe,because I have proof

False proofs” Khushi shouted.

Only you know that!”Anjali mocked a smile. Khushi was devastated; distressed to think any possible reason on why could Anjali harass her.

I am working for you.I have worked day and night for your company, for your project! Why you have to do this to me.”

Because I don’t like you see!”

Just because you don’t like me, you will put such false accusation on me?”

ah..see , I don’t like this same stance. I don’t like this , this the same, your middle class attitude which you show here. She was encircling around Khushi and conveying.I don’t like your dressing sense. I don’t like the way you argue with me in meetings to prove your point

So you will tarnish someone’s image? Plan a plot to destroy someone’s career just because you don’t like?” I am sorry to say- You have really fallen so cheap. Khsuhi backfired her.

Shutupp!” Anjali shouted. “Do I not understand your middle class cheap tactics on how to rise to higher level- to take top position? She stopped and questioned khushi at face.

Anjali continued-“First trying to get close with Akash, because he is RnD asia head,Right? Well, things gets trouble-free. Getting Recognized from AR group head came so easily in your way you see. Trying to save the CEO of AR group MR manohar Raijyada from nowhere- I still don’t understand what were u doing in that middle of night same place where dad fell unconscious. And as you expected, dad is so indebted to you. To such an extent that he was ready to offer you top position. The position which someone struggles for years- the position which is so next to me? I have taken years to build something in herein shanghai- do you think you would rise to my level so easily impressing dad.

Ah wait iam not done yet..Anjali spoke as saw Khushi trying to say something- “Last , the perfect catch-hooking with the famous actor Arnav singh raijyada?

Khushi eyes widened with that third stroke of Anjali.

You might be feeling so lucky right. Don’t you think no one observes you?. The way you look at him,the way you follow him , may be u r not wrong. May be any girl in your position would have dreamed of the same-to be the GF of Arnav. Who does not want fame,name, money, and to be called as his GF?. You were almost successful right to get close to him?, but you see he is smart like me. There are hundreds of them whom he might have seen and just ignored. Kuch baat bani nahi na?… She paused. Took a deep breath. Came closer to her and said in low contemptuous tone- and by the way he has come to know about all this assertions on you and he did not even care to show a percent of interest.

Khsuhi wonderly looked at anjali.

Pchh.. pchh. ” She mocked again seeing khushi

Khushi was staggered more trying to digest every bit of Anjali’s words..

And see now you know the anser for WHY? And just like that it was so easy for me to shut off you from everything.-. The things I don’t like, I don’t even bring even an inch closer to me” She finished and was moving towards her seat. “You can go.”

Khushi was left speechless for a moment. Offcouse this came as hard revelations. Can someone even think all this she imagined?  It was hard for her to believe if she would have met any women who can play this low game of politics!?

Khsushi  finally composed herself after a moment and spoke

You know, for the first time I did not feel any necessity to give any explanation for anything.Miss Anjali Raijyada-she pointed out her name loudly – she continued in much self-possessed tone- “but one thing I should definitely tell you. The day I saw you, I felt so proud of you. I read so much about you. You reach article, your each video interview made me to dream to become someone like you.! Like I wondered how someone at such a young age , just in their 30’s and could rise to this level, as a business women - I dreamt of becoming like you.  To possess same intelligence, same magnetic  power of words.  Khushi paused as she met Anjali’s eyes and slowly spoke again in poised way. But Iam feeling ashamed about myself, that how can I be so wrong in analyzing someone. How can I go so wrong in choosing to become someone like YOU?  The one, who boosted about feminism, about women equality right, women freedom, talking about men suppressing in fields,is really disheartening to know that it was just another face of you. Women playing politics, women steming another-just dam because a women looks jealous of another..

How dare you to use the word Jealous”

Iam not done yet., - You see, because you are not confident, may be  it looks you not capable enough of yourself

“KHUSHI.!!. Mind your tongue. Now I will make sure that you would be removed from your parent company“

“Don’t take any trouble MAM!. I would resign by myself”

“I would make sure,you won’t get job anywhere and that’s my challenge”

“ You know Mam, This challenge of you looks interesting, but I pity on you, how well if you have put efforts in your life than on others.  Everything came so easily to you that u never know what the struggle is…I realized now that you are so weak actually. You know,-u just handled your father empire which was already built, nothing great in that you see. When you come across crises, you cry and call your brother to handle it. You  feel lonely and then you call someone else husband to help YOU.!.  I so feel pity on you.

How dare you say this to me?” Anjali voice was loud and clear

“Pch Pch…” Khushi mocked unable to control her Anger on anjali. She continued to speak without realizing anything around her. “Oh yeah. I know about you and Akash sir affair.You are such a women who actually need someone pity to survive. She suddenly stopped when she sensed someone standing behind her. She slowly turned to see –It was Arnav standing right near the door. Hands clutched. Anger was mounting inside him, fuel burning inside him.

Khsuhi was lost in words, equally taken aback and shaken seeing arnav standing. Suddenly all her resentment melted and her facial expressions of anger diverted to sudden shock. Why? She was not wrong? Her fury,agony towards anjali was compelling, but seeing Arnav there , his furious look changed all expressions. Why suddenly it so much mattered to her that he might have listened which he was not supposed and god dammed did he listened only the words of Khushi. ? She slowly traced her path towards him.  Gulping hard she spoke with pain in her voice.

“Believe me. I did not mean to speak like that. Trust me. The blame on me , its all..”

Anjali quickly stopped Khsuhi in mid way, equally burning with khushi’s last sentence.

Khushi ignored Anjali’s words. She went close to Arnav and requested him to believe her.

The words of Khushi using the term of “white Lies, ulta rasta pakadna chahiye” was haunting infront of him. He was not able to hear anything of what khushi was speaking right at the moment.

Trust me. There is more into it. I cannot

SHUTUPPP Khushi. Stop IT.” He spoke in again a solid tone

How dare you, speak like this! Di was right. You don’t have any etiquette.”

Khushi closed her eyes unable to take those words. It did hurt. Why she was not getting any such daringness to speak the  truth to him? Because she knew, this is just not her time. This is not just right moment, he is not someone who would believe her. Therefore it’s better to leave some question unanswered. She knew everything is over . She made slow movement to pass through him.  She stopped standing adjacent to him.

I thought you believe more in truth” she spoke

The sad thing is, I actually thought you were different. I regret opening up to some people, they did not deserve to know about me so close” He reciprocated and then glanced at her.

Khushi closed her eyes tightly and went out without responding anything.

I am going to airport Di. Inform Dad” Arnav spoke after a moment

But Arnie Wait!”

Arnav was no in no mood. He needed his lonely solace.

Without any further delay, she dropped her resignation email. The news had already reached to Indian counter parts. Anjali words wereechoing in her ears.

“ You will be blacklisted and I will make sure you won’t get job anywhere”.

For a moment, she cursed herself for behaving rudely with anjali. She was after all in top position.Why did she lose control in her words?. How should I manage everything back in India now without job. What if I really won’t get job anywhere…..The world was spinning for her.

Zindagi yu ek pal mein aise bhikhar si gayi..

Mehanat ki thi jo sapne poore karni mein, wo aise kyu bhikar gayi..

Gamm ka badal yu achanak cha gaya, ki aansu ki baarish hone lagi,

Pata nahi iss andhere mai roshni kab milegi,

Ye khuda,mujhe iss khai sai bahar nikalo,..

Zindagi ko ek pal mein yu bhikharne na do

Midnight

The moment spent with khushi was affecting him. He tried to distract himself while keeping himself occupied in his gadgets, but it was not helpful.  Her look, her various facial expressions while talking, her straight remarks to him, cockroach flying on her bed, travelling in that public  bus, the walk on that wall, and that almost kiss were popping infront of his eyes at each step as he was boarding the flight. He cursed himself for getting so close to her when visualization of Khushi’s spat with Anjali hit him

He tried to ignore all the thoughts and made himself comfortable in that couch of business class section of private plane when he received a call from his PA agency

Arnav, we looked into Khushi’s linked –IN profile. Which lead to her technical blog section. We have not in depth looked into it. But she has good number of followers for her blog. Arnav had made a call to his PA agency while on way to office to look at the Khushi technical profile

He knew, she was smart, intelligent but someone having a good technical platform and followers being women? Arnav was surprised but now he was in no mood to listen anything about Khushi. The chapter needs to be closed. He intriguingly looked out from plane window to check unloading of other planes.

“Sir, can you please switch off your mobile phone” Airhostess politely conveyed.

She is active in most social platforms. do you want us to probe in any of the matter in detail?.”

The plane was in holding sort. Pilot was rechecking multiple systems. Prepping the engines and performing checks and was waiting for signal from controller to take the run way. 

Wind 210, 10 knots,runaway 18 cleared. Pilot finally received the ATC clearance. Pilot was looking down to check for any critters. Crosschecked for final time and set the stop watch.

The allegations made on her for cheating, there was a proof.Can she cheat or is there anything amiss? White lies, Ulta rasta, He pressed his forhead. Why should I bother about her?. Why should I even think? The proofs are there for her breaching. More than that, the words of khushi speaking toAnjali flashed in front of his eyes again and again and disturbed him lot. Why should I hassle about someone who don’t even respect my Di.

All the lights and weather radar were switched on. The flashing white strobes on the wingtips n tail of airplane were turned on and the bright landing lights illuminated the path ahead. Arnav looked at those faraways lights now,  again thinking why he had gone so weak to almost kiss her.

Mr raijyada, She was even

I think, it is fine. Drop it. I am not interested now.” The PA agent was cut short by ARnav,

It’s done with Khushi. Iam thinking too much. You can’t be so weak Arnav. Women cheat. It’s in their nature.

Captain pilot sets the initial thrust , the engine roar into life. The brakes are released. In strong side wind, the pilot used nosewheel to keep the plane on center line of road.

You don’t want us to dig into anything detail MR Raijyada?”

NO!”  I have invested so much of time on her and it’s not worth. Arnav was above to cut the call when he heard the agent speaking something

Mr Raijyada, I think there is also something else which I think you should have to hear

Nosewheel  of plane deactivated automatically. The pilot flying continues to control the direction of plane using only the rudder. Strips of light ahead of him disappeared 4 km into the distance. Pilot paused, Breathed slowly. Focused on the path ahead. Waiting for the call from ATC again.

Flight 254, runway 2-4 left, wind 280 degree at 80 knots, you are cleared  for TAKE OFF”

She is an adherent fan of YOU”

The pilot flying squeezes the thrust levers slightly forwards advancing engine to max power and presses the take off button .80 knots – calls the pilot monitoring scanning engine n performance indication for final time.

CHECK” acks the pilot

“Whaat?” Arnav who was looking at the other planes standing in that dim lights suddenly jerked in moment  hearing what followed next

Mr raijyada, please request you to switch off the phone, we are taking offrequest the airhostress.

v1 rotate! Calls pilot monitoring

Yes.  We happen to visit her social profile too and we came across her page handle.

Sir,  Please, switch off

So?” Arnav questions him on phone

That page handle is in your name.”

“Whaat?”

Pilot monitoring signalled the next speed, Vr calling loudly“Rotate!”   As v1 speed exceeded, captain immediately removes his hand from levers. Plane received sufficient speed to lift the nose off the ground. Captain commands the pressure on the rudder now forces the plane to rotate around its lateral axis, Plane immediately increases the lift under the wings.

Do you want to investigate more on her or should we stop?”

“Call you later. ” Arnav cut the call, as airhostress was pleading.

Khushi was sitting on steps outside the office premises looking at the lonely tree. Tears were flowing silently. Kishore kept consoling  her, trying for next possible actions. She remained silent.

Pilot kept his feet off the brakes, and was in position to take off. The engine now developed full power, yet the plane was not moving as fast. There was a relatively noisy time in a cock pit.

It exceeded speed of V2, Pilot monitoring confirms a safe rate of climb ”Positive Climb!” to Pilot flying.

She is adherent fan of you. She has dedicated fan page of you.” The sentences were echoing in his ears.

“Khushi, Why did not you tell Arnav? You should have shouted and somehow told about anjali. Why did you remained silent? Kishore asked when she saw her sitting without uttering a word.

Khushi did not respond still.

Pilot responded back with the command to retract the landing gear-“Gear UP” he shouted . Pilot kept the weight on air tires, to help for stability. Took the help of elevator to rotate the nose of airplane upward, in order to leave the ground. He moved the nose wheel on tricycle geer 

Kaise actor hai aap..acting nahi karni aati.?. Bas TV mein acting karte hai kya?

yeah, happen to see ur video song accidently..Must say- dance sequence with lavanya was too good.

As the aircraft reached its critical speed, Pilot pulled gently back on control column. The tail of aircraft sinks down, raising the  nose into the air. For a moment , the aircraft seems to crouch , nose pointed up, poised ready to launch skywards

I am crazy fan of kim herd u know..Korean actor.  I follow him like crazy. I have sent him many mails, but he won’t reply you se.

Y don’t u reply to fans..You should reply.  Fans are not that bad..

Mr Raijyada, won’t take tea..he is vegan,…

How do you know….just a guess..face reading u see

“What do you think, I should do if I happen to meet my hero kim?”

“Mr Raijyada,have you ever met someone that surprised you? Like, you meet this person, and at first you hardly pay attention..you never saw it coming..it is just kind of happened..like you get attracted towards them?

Ek baar bol deti khushi. He had been so close to you right ?” Kishore spoke to khushi again

“They are all same . It’s no use.

“EK baar call karlo usai. Just call him.”

Kishore, I have lost my job now. I am not able to neither think nor digest anything right now. And for Gods sake don’t ever take Raijyada name infront of me. Ever” She cried again as she finished

Arnav looked towards window again. Clutched his fingers hard, not able to believe what he just heard. Did he hear it in real he imagined?Pilot accelerated the speed.

Fans ke liye aap kitne special hote ho, shayad aap nahi jaante. You should sign the autographs

You should reply , maybe some time you should also come live on social media too

“She is your Fan , She has dedicated fan page of yours!”

Arnav closed his eyes,Gulped hard as the words echoed again and again. A strange feeling engrossed him.

The bumps from the nosewheel hitting the runway was faster n faster as aircraft approached its takeoff speed .Then in that magical moment,

the wings bite the air rushing over from ground and the plane eases into the night sky .

Cleared take off, Flight 254.- TO INDIA

Zindagi ka safar..hai ye kaisa safar…KOi samjha nahi koi jaana nahi..

END:

Hey friends ,

so how was it?

Waiting for your reviews and feedbacks.

Thank you for all the love..

I am not sure where my story will move post 25th..will update you on any case. However.IF remains my Fav..lets see..

See you with next update,

Love tc

I think i will stop reading this and wait for you to finish and then read in peace instead  of taxing my brain thinking next whattt... Love your command on the pen.. Keep it flowing

Poor khushi i so hate anjali .So finally truth is out but like this sad.

God poor khushi inspite of working so hard anjali did this to her just bcos she is jealous of her omg she played with her reputation as well . I m glad khushi gave back to her but surely triggered her more.Cant wait for next update now arnav will start hating her and consider her like his I have really no idea how r u going to start their love story its gonna take hell ride .I have one request please please make khushi strong and tough nut to crack cos i know arnav is going to insult her very badly. Hope u show her strong and give back to everyone esp anjali she needs to be taught a lesson . Regarding sheetal karan is trying his best may b she will react once she sees khushi. Yaar what a smashing chapter. Cant wait for next one

Really good lengthy update . The varied emotions of each person portrayed perfectly . 

It is a really unique storyline you have written . Waiting eagerly for the next .

you may want to update the subject to say a new update is on this page .

Beautiful update...poor Kushi.....