Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

And also, after reading a lot today, I've realised that Chit turning grey is already here. 

He has been a one note character, a loving boy for very long now. He never saw anything beyond Prani. 

Him convincing Prani against giving Rey Jugs' custody wasn't him in his grey tone. He knew that Jugs was the only thing on Prani's mind and losing Jugs to someone else was as good as losing Prani. He spoke as a friend with the lover boy layer beneath. 

He has always been a good friend, such a great character, I'll always love Chit for that ❤️

But, that dangling scene has set him off. It indirectly showed him what's in Rey's head.  Now if my guess is right, we'll begin seeing two shades to him. One for Prani in his friend mode and one against Rey in his lover boy mode. And these two modes will mix and will make us question his intentions, like we did today. Whatever he does from now on will not just focus on holding to Prani but also on one-upping Rey.

The full blown negative will happen when he knows he's losing Prani because of her own feelings and not cuz of someone else's feelings or actions.

I am somewhere deep down still hoping that they keep him positive though (: 

Today I was happy... You know why, after a long time I saw a guy and girl friendship without romantic angle in Archit and pranati eye convo.. it was pure friendship..

It reminded me a finite soap I watched earlier... There used to be a friendship like that... Still I remembered that dialogue, " chasni, tum teek ho"... Heroine is addressed as chasni by her friend... When there's a mess like this and everyone assassinating her character and before hero's eyes, he asked her and they had a eyelock that was pure friendship with hero standing before them...  Till the end, they maintained this pure friendship in that story

I never seen such thing after that but dunno why I felt that I saw such friendship again today. Some old regional tv soaps used to stress the beauty of such friendship.. I watched in and out during my childhood but now I don't remember...

Still I wish they should bring a pair for Archit connecting Rey in some way...it might be possible only with pairing up pranati's sister... She is lovely character and don't take a shot like pranati.. she is the one who started this story... Her voice over in episode 1

My wish... Hope our wishing 🌲 wishes this for me😉

But story may take any turn and Archit always thinks from his mind and that's why he didn't do anything wrong till date... He told advocate how Rey named their relationship to ruin his character too which pranati didn't liked but he did it for getting the child which is a wise move.

And when pranati told him to give up on fighting with reyansh for Navya.. he accepted Because he had a thought process that he introspected the outcome and pranati is right.. he stopped because of her but there's no profit in winning that fight.. he got it.. and Maan helping them.. so he was ok and accepting things by using his mind not heart.

He decided to get back pranati by being friend and understood as a friend, she loves only jugnu and nothing else matters to her. He is that friend to her till now.. he stopped instigating reyansh after that when he gets affection and togetherness from Pranati as a friend. 

This guy is mentally prepared to live such life without love with pranati already.. so it doesn't matter till pranati herself confess to him that she started falling for reyansh.. he will follow his mind definitely to separate them which I don't want. This wish of getting pranati's sister for him will stop him from doing any blunder..

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Hi you guys!! 

I have so much to catch up lol 

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gals...new episode up on Voot app...it is such a mixed episode... another Storm in making....but prayanshu stronger than before....

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Gals...new episode up on Voot app...it is such a mixed episode... another Storm in making....but prayanshu stronger than before....

Ab kya hua?? Summary pls 

But yay!! Episode is up early - upload bhi jaldi ho jayega 

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Ab kya hua?? Summary pls 

But yay!! Episode is up early - upload bhi jaldi ho jayega 

Started with promo scene...such a sweet scene...rey realised his mistake and said the same.... pranati is happy that her heart wasn't wrong and that rey is actually a naice guy.... Mallika and dadi's promo scene...I actually skipped it....

Prayansh scene was all hearts❤️...

But best was the part where reyansh realises that he has fear of losing jugunu and pranati....

Edited by vswarup - 3 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Started with promo scene...such a sweet scene...rey realised his mistake and said the same.... pranati is happy that her heart wasn't wrong and that rey is actually a naice guy.... Mallika and dadi's promo scene...I actually skipped it....

Prayansh scene was all hearts❤️...

But best was the part where reyansh realises that he has fear of losing jugunu and pranati....

Awwww!! Thanks for sharing!! Can’t wait can’t wait 

I will skip Mallika daadi scene too. Not interested! I loveeee new reyansh! 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago
vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Awwww!! Thanks for sharing!! Can’t wait can’t wait 

I will skip Mallika daadi scene too. Not interested! I loveeee new reyansh! 

New reyansh is adorable 😍😍 very stable.... hopefully it continues.....

jey3ram thumbnail

If everyone of us skipped Dadi and Mallika scene, who will know the story then

Guilty..me too skipped😃

jey3ram thumbnail

It's easy to make pranati fall in love it seems

Or being friends with her...

Such a sweetheart she is❤️😳

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

We can easily name the episode - Pranati ka Reyansh.