Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaliya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I agree with each of your points of view.

In this kind of situation, what's the idea of looking at Rey and smiling?

It's still a serious case. It's about aggression... 

You, like me, when you see a news item on TV, how long do you think about it?

I'm not saying you and Jey aren't right. 

There are two scenarios here.

And I'm not asking either that you agree with my point of view, for me it's still a question of knowing where we stand... ^^ 

If she did this for Jagnu, the police arrest papers would have been enough to prove her innocence. But there is also a question of justice being done for her!  

Putting her image in front of the media is useless. 

And the media don't know how they arrived at the hotel... It's certainly not Vardhan who called on them, he didn't know that Archit was going to disembark, so it's not the Khurana's fault if she was seen in this situation.

Yes, Vardhan is at fault for having attacked her, so he must be punished! 

We only remember what is wrong.

There we don't go and say "Oh poor thing, Vardhan tried to rape her, she's really unlucky. She is really unlucky." No! 

We're going to say "she's a single mother, she may have had a child out of wedlock, her daughter is illegitimate, so it's normal for her to try to trap another member of the family". That's why I say Rey as Pranati has to clarify their status! 

So for me Jagnu had to be taken into consideration. Afterwards it wasn't her who called Archit, so we won't go into detail, but the "I don't care" I couldn't stand it at all! 

The smirk part i get where you are coming from.

and it wasn't about Jugnu. Jugnu doesn't even know what's going on

If we see someone we know being trash talked about in the media like Pranati was we will remember it especially if the opponent was someone as reputed as the Khuranas claim to be so i feel that if the media clearing Pranati's name so that the truth atleast reaches to the people she knows, gives her piece of mind then i don't see anything wrong with that. 

Pranati didn't call the media to complicate stuff either she just didn't find any harm in them exposing the Khuranas

It was really fun to see what all you extracted from the episode compared to what i extracted. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by aaliya14 - 3 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have read and understand your point of view.

I am not stubborn ^^ I analyse every point of what you say.

I would wait to find out how Archit came to know about the arrest; but strangely I tell myself that he didn't know, but rather came to force the matter as the police didn't accept their complaint.

Because when he came home, he looked at the scene and then he reacted, he didn't really expect that.

As for Archit's subject, we're going to leave it in abeyance.

As for Rey, he can't wait for Pranati to understand his feelings, today he called for help when he said "you don't see the difference between the old and the new Rey", but what he doesn't understand is that Pranati is full of hatred and resentment, even if Rey were to give her all the gold in the world when she's angry she's not interested! 

Blind anger, but it also destroys.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow and see how Pranati reacts after this story. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

This involving media is not her part of plan.. Archit involved this which she has no options other than going with the flow and it's too much for her to think anything straightπŸ˜”

I know, when I talk about this media, I'm talking about its response to Rey lol

I think I was misunderstood from the beginning. πŸ˜†

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliya14

The smirk part i get where you are coming from.

and it wasn't about Jugnu. Jugnu doesn't even know what's going on

If we see someone we know being trash talked about in the media like Pranati was we will remember it especially if the opponent was someone as reputed as the Khuranas claim to be so i feel that if the media clearing Pranati's name so that the truth atleast reaches to the people she knows, gives her piece of mind then i don't see anything wrong with that. 

Pranati didn't call the media to complicate stuff either she just didn't find any harm in them exposing the Khuranas

It was really fun to see what all you extracted from the episode compared to what i extracted. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I once had a friend who went to the newspaper and I can tell you that my reaction was the same as it is now. You don't have to put your life in front of the world to get justice, but that's not the point.

Jagnu doesn't know, but at the trial she's going to have to hear all this. Just because she is not attending doesn't mean she won't be affected.

Yes, we see things differently depending on how we look at it.

Don't worry, the day Rey does something stupid he'll also be murdered like Pranati, I'm not taking anyone's side πŸ˜†

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Readlo...

I have a slight different opinion than yours

Today I feel what pranati did is right. Her name was already stained in media that she was caught by police in racket...  The whole media telecasted that already and she just wanted to prove her character for her daughter nothing else.. she understood how things taking turn that it involving her daughter also. Her promise to make her character clean in the society is for her daughter...

She didn't expected Anything extra than justice from kurana family.. she knows that it's difficult to get justice without the help of riyansh and she already had a deal with him regarding this and now Reyansh got to know who is finally wrong. Kuranas can do anything by ruining her character in the court through her professor and try to attack navya( we dunno much about navya..but she is also affected here).. assassinate pranati's character with a women gang and V crossed the limits by making pranati looks like a prostitute before the world.. 

And when she decided to register complaint against him, lady inspector threw her out of the station. She is in fire need of proof to prove her character and when she decided to seek reyansh help.. his stare have her enough reasons to not expect anything more than this... She didn't share what she's going through to anyone including Archit.. she wants to do with Riya but Riya disappointed her in that case.

Dadi needed this jatka to clear stain on pranati's character now.. there's no wrong in pranati except decided to stay there for her daughter.. 

Readlo asked why didn't she that she was staying there for daughter.. it doesn't need to be repeated when she told that many times in the house and everyone knows that too..

And how can one not cry for Vardhan's accusations and when it's related to her self-respect. Though she decided to remain thick skinned, still she is a human.

I loved how she let out a sigh after police took Vardhan away. She holds it in till she gets her justice.

And regarding Archit, I dunno who called him maybe it's jugnu like pranati said but today Archit showed pranati that he's there for her always as friend but to Reyansh it was more than friend and like warning that he is ready to take pranati away from him and his family.

Reyansh is possessive but his anger should be channelized and he needs time to digest things and come in terms with everything.

Like Readlo said in her post, I also liked how Arman freaked out and next it'll be his turn.

I am not in mood to type but you read my mind well without communicating. 1000% agree

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I once had a friend who went to the newspaper and I can tell you that my reaction was the same as it is now. You don't have to put your life in front of the world to get justice, but that's not the point.

Jagnu doesn't know, but at the trial she's going to have to hear all this. Just because she is not attending doesn't mean she won't be affected.

Yes, we see things differently depending on how we look at it.

Don't worry, the day Rey does something stupid he'll also be murdered like Pranati, I'm not taking anyone's side πŸ˜†

Don't think I'm a fan of media.. I hate them the most... More than the help they do, they do harm to the concerned party...

Involving a friend from media, what can one expect from that friend and just because we don't like bit doesn't mean it should not be involved at the first place. I still feel involving media is V idea. When the investor called him to inform, he told him to execute the next plan or something..

Vardhan is a regular customer and how could the hotel let something like that to ruin their reputation in the public. If there's such news, who will rate that hotel as best.. so I believe it was Vardhan doing. Intelligent guess

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Someone needs to draw a 'Rey-Jugnu-Prani-Chit' Venn diagram to explain the situation to all of them πŸ˜†

This is not a triangle.

The three characters (except Jugs) are  basically circles trying to overlap each other. As  ReadLo pointed out, none of their boundaries with each other are defined, for some even as basic as the 'status/ relationship' tag. As long as that doesn't happen, there will be more and more misunderstandings and unnecessary resentment will be built within each. Like each of their already existing resentments aren't enough πŸ€£

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

Someone needs to draw a 'Rey-Jugnu-Prani-Chit' Venn diagram to explain the situation to all of them πŸ˜†

This is not a triangle.

The three characters (except Jugs) are  basically circles trying to overlap each other. As  ReadLo pointed out, none of their boundaries with each other are defined, for some even as basic as the 'status/ relationship' tag. As long as that doesn't happen, there will be more and more misunderstandings and unnecessary resentment will be built within each. Like each of their already existing resentments aren't enough πŸ€£

Bitter truth of PB😑

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And also, after reading a lot today, I've realised that Chit turning grey is already here. 

He has been a one note character, a loving boy for very long now. He never saw anything beyond Prani. 

Him convincing Prani against giving Rey Jugs' custody wasn't him in his grey tone. He knew that Jugs was the only thing on Prani's mind and losing Jugs to someone else was as good as losing Prani. He spoke as a friend with the lover boy layer beneath. 

He has always been a good friend, such a great character, I'll always love Chit for that β€οΈ

But, that dangling scene has set him off. It indirectly showed him what's in Rey's head.  Now if my guess is right, we'll begin seeing two shades to him. One for Prani in his friend mode and one against Rey in his lover boy mode. And these two modes will mix and will make us question his intentions, like we did today. Whatever he does from now on will not just focus on holding to Prani but also on one-upping Rey.

The full blown negative will happen when he knows he's losing Prani because of her own feelings and not cuz of someone else's feelings or actions.

I am somewhere deep down still hoping that they keep him positive though (: 

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

And also, after reading a lot today, I've realised that Chit turning grey is already here. 

He has been a one note character, a loving boy for very long now. He never saw anything beyond Prani. 

Him convincing Prani against giving Rey Jugs' custody wasn't him in his grey tone. He knew that Jugs was the only thing on Prani's mind and losing Jugs to someone else was as good as losing Prani. He spoke as a friend with the lover boy layer beneath. 

He has always been a good friend, such a great character, I'll always love Chit for that β€οΈ

But, that dangling scene has set him off. It indirectly showed him what's in Rey's head.  Now if my guess is right, we'll begin seeing two shades to him. One for Prani in his friend mode and one against Rey in his lover boy mode. And these two modes will mix and will make us question his intentions, like we did today. Whatever he does from now on will not just focus on holding to Prani but also on one-upping Rey.

The full blown negative will happen when he knows he's losing Prani because of her own feelings and not cuz of someone else's feelings or actions.

I am somewhere deep down still hoping that they keep him positive though (: 

I put my answer here : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5178853?ri=6&rv=6511