Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes how could I miss it 😆
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
I feel dis Thursday's trp will play a role in deciding d last date
Even I think so..
from shaheer’s interview with Raj also I got the impression that the fans protest might work if the TRPs pick up... fingers crossed
Wonderful interview! Loved to hear his thoughts on Abir’s character! He’s indeed a lot like Abir in real life!
Originally posted by: Sumaiya27
Thank you for sharing the link 🤗
Dil-todne wali baat 🥺
Shaheer's answers were so honest and heartfelt ❤️
He accidently said his chemistry with Rhea was real 😆
He might be in a digital show soon and he gonna go for long haired look again
Bold: Oh dear, he did let that slip 😆😳
Good morning mishbirians🤗❤️🤗
Starting off with "the best view"

Hayee the best view in the world...
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
Hayee the best view in the world...
Some more 'best views' today Diyuu😳
For you Riya and welcome back Diyu🤗❤️
My new fav pic☺️
Married vibes
Whispering sweet nothings😉😆
hot even in black n white☺️☺️☺️
all pic crd to twittr