I've just been told that everyone has been talking about the suitcase scene that is has become a meme itself. Here's one i have found
https://twitter.com/Shiffa_ZY/status/1308086869079531520?s=19
I've just been told that everyone has been talking about the suitcase scene that is has become a meme itself. Here's one i have found
https://twitter.com/Shiffa_ZY/status/1308086869079531520?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To be honest such a fake and irrelevant scene ! Creatives don’t need for this crap scene.
Originally posted by: Pinkycharm
To be honest such a fake and irrelevant scene ! Creatives don’t need for this crap scene.
I know the show is currently getting trolled about how it doesn't has any logic to it don't know why it was needed for it
this will remain a meme forever...
IMMJ2 ki itni beizzati cvs did 😖
They deserve this troll
Y serve shit recieve shit
They are making fun of our show😒
They kinda deserve this ,sindoor udna and all was ok but this is absurd
CV’s better buck up ,Riansh romance will only work when writing is equally smart
Originally posted by: arryline
They kinda deserve this ,sindoor udna and all was ok but this is absurd
CV’s better buck up ,Riansh romance will only work when writing is equally smart
I have tagged Mamta so many times.
The entire show is not bad but people will now judge it just on the basis of one scene..
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I have tagged Mamta so many times.
The entire show is not bad but people will now judge it just on the basis of one scene..
I hope they consider our constructive criticism
The show has some amazing characters and actors they need to be used wisely
Use Riansh wisely not as mere props