I would love to see Hrithik, Kareena and Deepika in a love triangle on-screen.
How about you?
Choose a fresh cast.
I would love to see Hrithik, Kareena and Deepika in a love triangle on-screen.
How about you?
Choose a fresh cast.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rk, Rs, Dp😆
Kill me now.
Ajay, kajol, Kangna
Akki, Raveena, twinkle/shilpa
LOL good one!
How about Kangana, Ranbir and Hrithik? Kangana's dream come true😆
Originally posted by: mintyblue
LOL good one!
How about Kangana, Ranbir and Hrithik? Kangana's dream come true😆
Ranbir would need z+ security to protect whatever remnants of izzat he has...Nitu Singh would be worried sick
I loved silsila just for this reason, I don't agree with the moral of the movie, but it was interesting to see that love triangle on screen
Originally posted by: mintyblue
LOL good one!
How about Kangana, Ranbir and Hrithik? Kangana's dream come true😆
Offscreen drama will be more entertaining than onscreen 😆
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar
Ajay Kajol SRK
Feel like Ajay would be more than happy for anyone to romance Kajol as long as he can have his fun.😆
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Feel like Ajay would be more than happy for anyone to romance Kajol as long as he can have his fun.😆
Ileana bagal mein hogi toh woh duniya hi bhool jayega 😲
SRK, KJo, Kajol
Deepika, Priyanka, Aliya
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yrf-casting-director-shanoo-sharma-announces-marriage-bollywood-reacts_233881
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46
2