Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Alaukik (I need to give you a nickname🤔😏) just out of curiosity, what was your second option, if you don't mind me asking😳
nick name nahi call me DD (initials of my name and surname)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Alaukik (I need to give you a nickname🤔😏) just out of curiosity, what was your second option, if you don't mind me asking😳
nick name nahi call me DD (initials of my name and surname)
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
But you'll be hitting shyaam with a Cricket bat naa😆 oh sorry, he likes baseball😆
🤣
I m good , Thanks :) How are u ?
Kyun nahi I always wondered what DD was🤣 aap toh ASR ko competition de rahe ho🤣
I'll call you D-company😎 ( m joking, DD hi bolungi✌️)
Hai Sandy 🤗
have you sent your answers
Why are you sad?😲
IPL 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m good , Thanks :) How are u ?
I am good too just watching match lol
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kyun nahi I always wondered what DD was🤣 aap toh ASR ko competition de rahe ho🤣
I'll call you D-company😎 ( m joking, DD hi bolungi✌️)
actually my nick name is DD 🤣 (friends call me this)
if you want to give me nay other nick name, you are welcome too
I don't mind
Hi DD
I m yet to send my answers :)
Ll send them tomo morning :D