Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
We are in the very forum he is currently a aprt of naa🤣 and if you are indian, you think 16539 times before joking these days😆 aap kar lo naa edit, kya jaayega😆
Well . I editted it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
We are in the very forum he is currently a aprt of naa🤣 and if you are indian, you think 16539 times before joking these days😆 aap kar lo naa edit, kya jaayega😆
Well . I editted it.

Why are you sad?😲
Why do I always get this tough questions 🤣, I dont know sheep answers anymore 😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Bollywood ka Karan Patel🤣
😡😡 nahiii
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hi Soni :)
How r u?
Hello Soni behen🤗
How r u?
Hai Soni 🤗
we missed you during discussions
Good evening Awida, Nita and Sandy 🤗
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Why do I always get this tough questions 🤣, I dont know sheep answers anymore 😭
we all get those same tough Qs 🤣
exactly, specially for these Qs 🤔