😂😂.. Rashi.. I think U, me and Pallavi are ranting the most 🤪
Rant karke koi fayda nahi guys.. apna hi mood kharab hota hai.. leave it 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
😂😂.. Rashi.. I think U, me and Pallavi are ranting the most 🤪
Rant karke koi fayda nahi guys.. apna hi mood kharab hota hai.. leave it 😒
😂😂.. Rashi.. I think U, me and Pallavi are ranting the most 🤪
😆ðŸ˜
someone posted screen shot of her interview on twitter..there was no mention of date??Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Rhea ka article aiya hain usmein date confirm kiya hain??
Originally posted by: Just_Smile
someone posted screen shot of her interview on twitter..there was no mention of date??
Full article rashi posted in main forum
I just read it...pinkvilla stated that Oct 17th is last date...23 more episodes to go 💔Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Full article rashi posted in main forum
😂😂.. Rashi.. I think U, me and Pallavi are ranting the most 🤪
😂😂 Ranting is good, venting makes us feel lighter and better 😳
Mann ki bhadas nikal deni chahiye nahin toh pressure builds up
Originally posted by: 7A7ODUOOKADBKHR6
😂😂 Ranting is good, venting makes us feel lighter and better 😳
Mann ki bhadas nikal deni chahiye nahin toh pressure builds up
I completely agree with you and I did it today after a very long time, feeling better now.
I had a very weird question in mind, should I ask?
Originally posted by: Rope_of_Hope
Yaar this pic is from red pear travels first anniversay
Geetu it's new pic 🤓🤓 pehla wale mein tie nahi tha iss mein hain