Can I join you guys in discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can I join you guys in discussion
Originally posted by: listmist
But dono track me ek cheez common hongi na bon ka gayab hona.... Ya brothel track is for new girl??
Maybe Yes..maybe bon is not linked with brothel track at all.
I didn't think about it much , but it's related to durga pooja I guess and it will be after 10days track😵
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
But doubt on sampoorna because she is so scared and might be not say anything to Anirudh
Sampoorna disappointed me so much vo bohot hi selfish nikali apni shadi na tite isliye Bondita ko chup rehne bola so bad she did
Pehle usne apni ma ke kehne par jooth bola thik hai usne kaha paise nahi he jooth bol de but ab vo jo b kar rahi hai uski wajah se Bondita ka ghar toot jayega vo ye bat janti hai phir bhi sach nahi bata rahi
How selfish is that
Agree...she is acting selfish here..!
But she loves her behen Bondita so much that I'm sure she won't care about her future considering bon ended up in danger because of her . So she might confess it to ani or Saurabh.
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Can I join you guys in discussion
Ofcourse Mayura 😳 you don't need to ask 🤗
Just quote us ❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Maybe Yes..maybe bon is not linked with brothel track at all.
Hmmm. May be
Brothel track is actually confusing
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I didn't think about it much , but it's related to durga pooja I guess and it will be after 10days track😵
Let see 😵
Haina aur abhi tak woh 2 log shoot nahi start ki..!