Final Chapter of Kasauti has Begun :last 2 weeks - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

The answer is right here. Buwahahahahaha🤣 Tellychakkar says it. 

Everyone doesnt want to be a part of kzk2 , everyone wants money ðŸ¤ª Even if it's a flop show like kzk2. Who cares for story or their role , money hai toh honey hai. 

ohhh I didn't know that when TC talks about Parth quitting that has to be taken as correct info while for others it has to be labeled as published by TC🤷

And I didn't know that ppl can earn money from a flop show and popular and veteran actors love to put a blot on their resume just for money 😱

Edited by pallawi1803 - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Maari rang badalthi odni😎

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wrong post😆

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just noticed in the promo that the focus is on Bajaj when the voice says "kya nafrat se takrakar jeetegi mohabbat". And then on komolika where she has a knife hidden, the voice over says "kya pyar ke aage ghutne taek degi nafrat" the focus is on both komolika and Bajaj while talking of the nafrat ðŸ˜†. Bajaj is firmly placed in komolika's category. As per the promo. 🤔

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I just noticed in the promo that the focus is on Bajaj when the voice says "kya nafrat se takrakar jeetegi mohabbat". And then on komolika where she has a knife hidden, the voice over says "kya pyar ke aage ghutne taek degi nafrat" the focus is on both komolika and Bajaj while talking of the nafrat ðŸ˜†. Bajaj is firmly placed in komolika's category. As per the promo. 🤔

haan bajaj apne nafrath on anurag mitayega.. And anurag ke pyaar ko bachayegA😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

ohhh I didn't know that when TC talks about Parth quitting that has to be taken as correct info while for others it has to be labeled as published by TC🤷

And I didn't know that ppl can earn money from a flop show and popular and veteran actors love to put a blot on their resume just for money 😱

Def.ppl can earn money from a flop show bec the producer is filthy rich and she decided to spend that much money on her dream project  n obviously shutting it down bec of its average performance. 

Whether the movie/tv show is hit or flop, people employed are  paid their salaries. Everyone has something to gain from the project.  

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Def.ppl can earn money from a flop show bec the producer is filthy rich and she decided to spend that much money on her dream project  n obviously shutting it down bec of its average performance. 

Whether the movie/tv show is hit or flop, people employed are  paid their salaries. Everyone has something to gain from the project.  

i am searching for ektas IV for this info.. Let me read the article to get full info.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://mobile.twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1307948411606446081

Another proof that KZK2 is a flop show. And i am enjoying this. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Sorry to say, veteran or popular actors in our show or in ITV industry look for role not for money.

They are not called as veteran or popular just for  namesake, they have earned that name coz they have made mistakes in early career and once their career is settled they look for roles which is challenging to break their image.

Versatile tabhi banthe hai jab woh apna image of youth actor, iconic lead, vamp, villain, sab role karenge ...

Ek hee genre pe life long stick karne ke liye veteran title ki zaroorath nahin hai kisi bhi actor ko.. And paison ke liye veterans kaam nahin karthe..