Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Pani mai serf riansh bhi nahi kava bhi hai 😆 per yese kava ko dekke dadi & AP toh gana gaye gi mada ladla bikher gaya🤣 Ridhima will go into coma.🤣
I feel Rrahul needs to work on his physique a little. He looks fine in shirts but if they ever need to shoot a shirtless scene...then, a more toned physique (not necessarily 6-pack type) would be better.
yes, I was about to write this. But I feel he's body is quite toned when I see him in shirts. Is this pic old???I feel Rrahul needs to work on his physique a little. He looks fine in shirts but if they ever need to shoot a shirtless scene...then, a more toned physique (not necessarily 6-pack type) would be better.
Originally posted by: LeviOsAa
yes, I was about to write this. But I feel he's body is quite toned when I see him in shirts. Is this pic old???
Nia ke birthday party ka hai ye picture
Exactly ! Totally agree . I am not saying 6pack abs but Rahul desperately needs Gym to shape up his body as it would be needed for future tracks especially with Kabir.
I feel Rrahul needs to work on his physique a little. He looks fine in shirts but if they ever need to shoot a shirtless scene...then, a more toned physique (not necessarily 6-pack type) would be better.
He doesn't do gym. But he needs to do it.
He doesn't do gym. But he needs to do it.
Yeah...He needs to do 2 things:
1. Hit the gym.
2. Listen to constructive feedback of audience about his acting.
Yeah...He needs to do 2 things:
1. Hit the gym.
2. Listen to constructive feedback of audience about his acting.
Has he hesitation or fear to take negative feedback? 😕Because when fans or viewers comment positive or negative all kind of comments come from them. I feel it from his recent distancing from social media after his recent partying.😕
What partying ? What happened ? Plz can you explain ?