Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have just completed one
I want to add a text but the thing is that I am having a headache and due to that cant think of any
What ya doing?
PS: I hope so that I get better
This is Amazing 👍🏼
Take care Lexi :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have just completed one
I want to add a text but the thing is that I am having a headache and due to that cant think of any
What ya doing?
PS: I hope so that I get better
This is Amazing 👍🏼
Take care Lexi :)
good morning
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I dislike Virat Kohli 😆
😲😲 oh my
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
good morning
Hehe cute sticker
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
hello bello!
Hello shello😆
Hello shello😆
bello shello😆
I m fine thanks
Have a amazing day :)
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
bello shello😆
Have you sent your answers?😳
Have you sent your answers?😳
Yaa, yesterday🤣 I like to prepare for anda party on time so that I can be a good host
You?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yaa, yesterday🤣 I like to prepare for anda party on time so that I can be a good host
You?
Not yet. I am trying to avoid another zero.🤣