Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
mummyji, zeal jijaji ki yaadasht chali gayi😲😭 ab jiji ki chauti shaadi kar do aap🥳

This cracked me up
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
mummyji, zeal jijaji ki yaadasht chali gayi😲😭 ab jiji ki chauti shaadi kar do aap🥳

This cracked me up
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
mummyji, zeal jijaji ki yaadasht chali gayi😲😭 ab jiji ki chauti shaadi kar do aap🥳
yaadasht gyi hai mar nhi gya.. jiji kaun hai uspe bhi depend krta hai😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thanks Soni
But I didnt like it
Do inform me about who won haan
I am thinking of waiting till tomorrow night
If it persists I might consult a doc
So far Delhi is winning
Aww its cute u should like it
Yes ask doc tomorrow
yaadasht gyi hai mar nhi gya.. jiji kaun hai uspe bhi depend krta hai😆
yadasht gayi toh 7-8 mahine woh akeli rahegi? kya aap bhi jijaji🤣
Idk I thought I could make it even betterOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
So far Delhi is winning
Aww its cute u should like it
Yes ask doc tomorrow
I will surely message the doc if needed so
Thanks for d thread @ Leena :)
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
yadasht gayi toh 7-8 mahine woh akeli rahegi? kya aap bhi jijaji🤣
Kaise Saali ho jeeja ki yaadash wapis laane ki bijaye apni jiji ka taanka kahi aur bhida rahi ho..
Me too PSing @Lexi 😆
Completed on FF banner and Tag set
Me ll go inactive after that :P
I guess I am just getting too addicted to it😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Me too PSing @Lexi 😆
Completed on FF banner and Tag set
Me ll go inactive after that :P
Dont go inactive na😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Get a hang of it when you start practicing
It gets easier and easier😆
What is this PS?