Precious aur Neil

Waah mere MiNeil 

ArMiNeil ekdum beautiful 

Waiting for blind fold

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

likh hi rhi hoon yaaršŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… flood hi fase h bechaare bcche...šŸ¤£ Bhut bola maine...fir bhi aa hi ni rhešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Flood mein phase phase hi bade ho jayengešŸ¤£

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ek new thread hona chahiyešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

yeah...feels like sošŸ˜† 'Shayari suggestion thread'šŸ„³šŸ„³

Khushii11 thumbnail

Panni ree paaaniiii

tu itna kyo bhar gaya

Dekh MiNeil fas gaye 

Ye kya ho gaya 

Oooooooooooo paani

Paani reeeeeeeeešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

arrehhhhšŸ˜… hardšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Khushii11 thumbnail

Cupid(Neil promoted šŸ„³šŸ¤£)

Precious aur Neil

Waah mere MiNeil 

ArMiNeil ekdum beautiful 

Waiting for blind fold

yeahhšŸ˜† PromotionšŸ„³ ...

ThanksšŸ’” glad u liked itšŸ˜†

Will update todayšŸ˜³

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Flood mein phase phase hi bade ho jayengešŸ¤£

seems likešŸ¤£bechaare bcchešŸ¤£šŸ¤£kos hi rhe honge mkošŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£kaha fasa diišŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Khushii11 thumbnail

-

1) wo mineil chakki aata k final tagline..

Abhi bhi baaki h šŸ¤£

hm fakiro ki Shakespeare to tum ho....tum hi jaanogi nšŸ˜†

Khushii11 thumbnail

CHAPTER-8

ā€œThanks",said Neil as he turned the knob and they entered Minniā€™s home again.

ā€œFor what?ā€

ā€œFor all these effort to lighten up my mood"

ā€œDonā€™t flatter yourself cupid. I did it for me not youā€

ā€œREALLY!  my mood matters so much",smirked Neil.

ā€œI didnā€™t say that"

ā€œBut you meant that Precious.  Isnā€™t it?ā€ he said as he pulled her closer.

ā€œNo.ā€

ā€œLetā€™s play a game then", he said as he moved to the room to find something.

Minni kept waiting figuring out what he meant untill he arrived with a black blindfold in his hand and put it around her eyes softly. Minni gasped as she knew he is not gonna go easy on her.

"Precious, you might say I donā€™t  matter to you but we both know you think otherwise." He speaks with the annoying smirk plastered on his face and she roll her eyes.

"As if,"

ā€œPrecious!!"

"What's up with you and why suddenly this game which I never even heard of" she snap and his smirk stretches. "Feisty now aren't we, precious."

"Just shut up! "What 'game' are you implying?"

"It's called .....whatever u wanna name it you can ...i donā€™t know ," he says.

"l will have 10 minutes to do whatever I want with you; touching, teasing, biting..." He winks and she burst out into a pit of laughter with a strange ticklish feeling surrounding her.

"You're funny, how will I have fun in this 'game' of yours that you clearly made up?"

"Let me finish, precious" He says and she finally calm her laughter. "If you moan, you lose. If you don't, I lose...simple." "I'm a little lost..."

"l will do what I pleas with you and if you moan or make any type of sexual sound, you lose and I win."

What cupid! I mean what will I get if I win?"

ā€œAnything. If you win I'll do anything you say but if you lose you have to fulfill what I say. Deal?ā€

ā€œDone"

"You seem pretty confident about winning now don't you?"

She roll her eyes "Of course. Your touch has no affect on me, so I don't have to worry about losing.ā€

ā€œYou'll see that after this"

"Okay, bring it on." She states confidently and he smirks.

"Gladly, precious." He slowly starts to approach her and once he stands by her bed, he reaches out and cups her cheek in his hand. He takes out his phone from his back pocket and sets the timer to ten minutes. "Those ten minutes start now." Is the last thing she hear him say before all she can hear is the blood rushing to her head when his hand slides down her arm. 

Suddenly, his hands grip her waist and he pulls her out of the bed and onto the floor, making her squeal in surprise. Once her feet are firmly pressing the carpeted floor, he pushes her backwards with his hands still on her waist.

Her breath hitches at her throat when her back makes contact with the wall and he leans in towards her neck. She bite her lip to hold back the moan threatening to escape when his tongue flicks out and licks at her sensitive flesh.

She constantly kept cursing the time to be so slow to pass.

His hands trail down from  her waist and she squeal when he grips her thighs and hoists her up. As in instinct, she wrap her legs around his waist and snake her arms around his neck while he sucks at her sensitive spot. Not able to hold herself back anymore, she let out a pleasure-filled moan and tangle her fingers into his hair. ā€œNeil.....," she breathe out once he pulls away. "Please don't stopā€,she plead as she threw away the blindfold from sudden interruption.

ā€œOnly at a conditionā€, Neil laid and Minni was gladly ready to do anything at that moment.

She nodded.

ā€œThat tomorrow morning....you backout from your promiseā€

Minni gladly nodded vertically.

He stares right into her eyes and she notices that his are clouded over with lust - probably the same as her. He leans down towards her again and captures her lips in a kiss.

Another moan escapes her lips when his fingers dig into her thigh as he squishes them. They pull away to catch back their breath and as she breathe heavily, he trails hot kisses down her jaw and they follow the trail of her neck, leading their way towards her shoulder.

She throw her head back when he sucks lightly on her shoulder. He pulls her away from the wall and heads over towards the bed. She sigh when he slowly lays her down on it and hovers over her, never removing his lips from her skin. 

He trails his kisses back up to her lips and she claim his as hers, kissing him with all her might. She shiver as his hand trails up and under her shirt and rests over her assets.

Their intimate little moment gets ruined by the sound of the timer going off and their both groan. "Sh*t." He curses. "I regret setting that damn thing now." He huffs as he pushes his body off of her . He taps the off button of his phone angrily and she bite her lip, checking out his toned back and muscles as they flex. He slowly turns around to face her and smiles sheepishly. "That just ruined the moment." He comments and she nod her head before they got again got engaged in their business  and he claimed her.

NEXT MORNING 

'Neil you're still here? I thought you'd left me.'

She jumped up from the comfortable ledge, and then stopped as she saw he was carrying a beautiful breakfast tray. He was freshly showered and dressed only in a clean pair of boxer shorts.

'Neil I would have made breakfast,' she scolded him.

'Good morning,' he leaned forward to kiss her lips, still holding the tray. 'Well ' he looked down studying his handiwork, in the tray, 'my culinary skills only extend to coffee, toast, fruit, and egg,' he handed her the tray. 'I'm afraid I have not mastered the skills of preparing a hot meal,' he smiled sheepishly.

Minni gazed adoringly at him, he did not know how to cook, but he made the effort to serve her a beautiful breakfast tray.

'Thank you,' she placed the tray on the side table.

ā€œCupid,' she went into his arms and hugged him.

ā€œNeil Oberoi you're in danger of losing your single status! No I'm not.ā€ His self denial was emphatic.

'I think I'll make you breakfast every morning if it's appreciated this much without you even sampling it,' he grinned.

She looked into his eyes, her lips softly touching his. 

ā€œSo you are still at denial that I donā€™t affect you ā€œ

Minni took some moments and then finally confessed honestly. ā€œin a way no one ever did"

She didnā€™t realised when their little supposed to be one night stand become the most real thing of her life she donā€™t  wanna lose even in her worst nightmares.  she has began loving the way he makes her laughed.

She loved the way he kisses her.

She loved the way she is compelled to beg, when he took her to that point of no return.

She loved his compassionate heart.

Suddenly her phone rang screen flashing ā€˜dad callingā€™

She picked up the call meanwhile Neil kept nibbling her earlobe.

ā€œGoodmorning dad!ā€ Minni greeted over the phone and as the call proceeded her smile turned into a frown. Strange curves taking over her face.

ā€œOkay dad...we'll see to it" she said as she cut the call.

Neil noticed how her beautiful smile fainted and thus couldnā€™t help to ask.

ā€œWhat happened precious? Is mom okay?ā€

ā€œYeahh...yeah..she is fine.ā€

ā€œThen...what took my precious's precious smile away?ā€

ā€œNothing. I donā€™t know the entire matter but  Saroj mami along with her daughter Isha has come to live at haveli. Isha has left Ritwik's house. Dad is concerned about momā€™s health. He doesnā€™t want her to take any stress of household chores or Isha. So he was just suggesting if I could come there..... ā€

ā€œNo...ā€, he spoke before she could complete.

ā€œYou are not going anywhere precious"

ā€œNor do I want to Neil but"

ā€œNo ifs and buts...your time is all mine", he said shocked at his own words.

ā€œ I mean Isha seems mature enough. She will handle", he tried to coverup.

ā€œHopefullyā€

ā€œYeah ...so itā€™s done. You are not going anywhere ā€œ

Minni laughed at his childish stubbornness. She knew he doesnā€™t want her to go  and this was mutual.

ā€œBut what happened to your sister suddenly ā€œ

ā€œEven I donā€™t know exactly"

Minni noticed Neil got lost in his thoughts . So to light up his mood she finally spoke.

ā€œSo whatā€™s my punishment?ā€, she asked as he feed her the toast.

ā€œPunishment?ā€

ā€œFor losing the game"

ā€œOh ...you remember...ā€

ā€œYeahšŸ˜ā€

He hold her hands softly as he entwined their fingers and Minni knew he is damn very serious.

ā€œMove in with me Minni"

Minni choked her food. A part of was already dancing imaging living with him but the other was 

persuading her to think rationally.

ā€œNeil....Iā€™d love to but I donā€™t want to live on your expenses like some gold digger.", She said assuring that her words donā€™t hurt her.

Neil was moved by her gestures. He loved the way she put her thoughts in words . She loved the way how elegantly she carried herself like a true lady.

ā€œWeā€™ll share the expenses precious", he suggested.

She smiled. 

ā€œYet Neil...itā€™s not that easy.  What will I say to my parents when they will ask me why I am living with you"

ā€œso you suddenly want commitments. Wow!ā€

ā€œNo Neil. I didnā€™t meant it. I know we were supposed to be one night stand but this has come way far from that now and I have no idea where we are leading it to. But it has to end someday. Isnā€™t it?ā€ Minni said with a heavy heart.

Neil felt a arrest in his heart as if somebody has stopped the flow of blood in it.

ā€œBut you said this is what the beauty of it. Isnā€™t it?ā€

ā€œYes Neil. Ofcourse.  Whatever it is itā€™s beautiful and I'm content with....ā€

ā€œThen?ā€

ā€œYet life donā€™t run just with what we feel but it demands more than that"

Neil couldnā€™t retort further. Her words ā€œbut it has to end someday ā€œkept hovering over his mind and heart. He felt like to tear these words from every dictionary of the world. He hated it unknown of the reasons why? he was confused what to name these alien feelings he has never gone through before. 

To be continued...

Part 9 at page_53

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154284067

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail

Apology for grammatical and spelling errorsā¤ļø

Khushii11 thumbnail