Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Belated Happy Birthday Razia!🥳🤗
Happy birthday, music of the heart! Love your username!🎂😊
Happy birthday Music of the Heart 🥳
wishing you a great birthday and an amazing life ahead
May all your birthday wishes come true
Many happy returns of the day Razia @MusicOfTheHeart 🥳
I am just biased towards AgapiOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You dont like dough banjuk?😭
Its not I dislike others
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
if you are in mumbai, "naughty" has a new meaning these days, thanks to our politicians🤣
What ?😲 oh I didn't now.😳 I am sorry if I made a mistake..but you know I have good intentions only.😃
Happy Birthday MusicOfTheHeart🥳
Belated Happy Birthday Razia 🎉🎂🥳
Round 3 theme results
Hello sheep, so the theme for R3 is
*drumrolls*
India forums🥳

Pic 1 represents- News and entertainment
Pic 2 Vijay dinanant Chauhan
Pic 3 Bharat-Shakuntala dushvant’s son
Pic 4 Chatting and discussing
Together, paints R3 theme as India forums
Scores
Team Firebolts and Tinderblasts got it right

1.5 points

1 point
(-0.5 for hint)

0 point

0 point
R3 questions to be pmed with in few mins