Hi guys, there is this twitter page that keeps posting that Rhea is doing the second season of web series Boss that starred KSG. Can anybody please confirm if it is true. To me it sounds like fake news.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi guys, there is this twitter page that keeps posting that Rhea is doing the second season of web series Boss that starred KSG. Can anybody please confirm if it is true. To me it sounds like fake news.
A new one???

Both cute chokro lag rahe Hain..!!
Mishty in Abir's clothes...❤️
Kuhu in Kunal's...😆
Originally posted by: beguiling
Hi guys, there is this twitter page that keeps posting that Rhea is doing the second season of web series Boss that starred KSG. Can anybody please confirm if it is true. To me it sounds like fake news.
Fake. Dat site posted few days back also.
Boss season 2 I am even not sure will happen or not.
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Fake. Dat site posted few days back also.
Boss season 2 I am even not sure will happen or not.
Yes I also felt the page seemed unreliable. Thanks !!
Originally posted by: suryavni
A new one???
Both cute chokro lag rahe Hain..!!
Mishty in Abir's clothes...❤️
Kuhu in Kunal's...😆
Haha... looking forward to watching this 😆
https://twitter.com/Harshizzz19/status/1307563390085115904?s=20
I seriously want her iv now. 💔💔
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
https://twitter.com/Harshizzz19/status/1307563390085115904?s=20
I seriously want her iv now. 💔💔
Shah already gave so many IVs. Waiting for Rhea
Originally posted by: vinutha91
Shah already gave so many IVs. Waiting for Rhea
Hopefully will get to see in the coming days..
God bless this smile.❤️
Gonna miss this pure soul💔❤️💔