lol selfie stick use karlenge...
Window se view straight up nehi hota...lilttle tilted hota hain...sorry my Hindi......got stuck in the middle......🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol selfie stick use karlenge...
Window se view straight up nehi hota...lilttle tilted hota hain...sorry my Hindi......got stuck in the middle......🤣
sorry looks like i-f suffered from a black out 🤣
Yes! I was wondering what went wrong🤣
lol selfie stick use karlenge...
For what? hope not for correcting my Hindi?🤣
Bucky....that's a classic one...but I have to admit......my answer will be the same as Watson......sorry not smart like Holmes.......although I loved his series so much...but didn't smart enough to catch his logical skills......😭
Isaji I refuse to believe this😉
Aww...that's so sweet of you buddy... sometimes I miss the real-life thing a big-time...that's true...how is your med school going?
Aww...that's so sweet of you buddy... sometimes I miss the real-life thing a big-time...that's true...how is your med school going?
Going good. Although these days I miss my college and friends.
How are you doing? And how's the weekend been so far?😃
Going good. Although these days I miss my college and friends.
How are you doing? And how's the weekend been so far?😃
Our weather went down pretty fast...fall is coming....so does the flu season...what is a bit worrisome...working and chatting with your folks for now...We have here schools and colleges are open.....
arey yaar she was sucha pakau mother...itni bewakoof maa (not bholi bhaali but more bewakoof) who always was pakhi pakhi pakhi till pakhi ditched her ...😆kalpi was her true child & vitthal always complained to stop giving so much importance to pakhi ..😆Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
kamla-Dumbla🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5