okies😆i thought u gonna say skies but koi baat nhi😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
okies😆i thought u gonna say skies but koi baat nhi😆
thanks ...her edits are always really good to see..
okies😆i thought u gonna say skies but koi baat nhi😆
It reminded me of this🤣
👍🏼
okies😆i thought u gonna say skies but koi baat nhi😆
COVID ji ke liye abhi....ceiling hain........🤣sky has been replaced......
oh wow ! miss this..its been long since i last saw the show..
nah nah ji, from window se sky h na 😆
COVID ji ke liye abhi....ceiling hain........🤣sky has been replaced......
Bucky....that's a classic one...but I have to admit......my answer will be the same as Watson......sorry not smart like Holmes.......although I loved his series so much...but didn't smart enough to catch his logical skills......😭
nah nah ji, from window se sky h na 😆
Window se view straight up nehi hota...lilttle tilted hota hain...sorry my Hindi......got stuck in the middle......🤣
sorry looks like i-f suffered from a black out 🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5