lol... Yes yes! It's awkward😆 but he's worthy😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol... Yes yes! It's awkward😆 but he's worthy😳
urvashi wasno urvashi
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
lol... Yes yes! It's awkward😆 but he's worthy😳
I agree....Miniless Ani is the best😆
Okay ji....will do it this week😳👍🏼
plotting, planning and we r enjoying her *nikkkaaaaa*🤣
Original Nikka
Originally posted by: JROB7UJVBLNUT6BS
I thought Lavy also mentioned the same guy too...are you folks competing?
Anirudh is Lavy's only in this forum🤣 I was referring their Jodi Anirudh-Lavanya = AniYa only🤣
I guess😉Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I agree....Miniless Ani is the best😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5