Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: merryyura
I hope it's offscreen masti 😵
I hope so too... keeping my fingers crossed for this.
Maybe isse pehle ka kuch yaad karke has rahi ho 😆Dono itne sarif nahi jo easily bed share karle🤔
Ye to hai
But y She is dreaming yaar ???? 😵😵...
Dreaming is her part time job.
When she isn't bust with her spy work, she dreams 😵
Kya karoon iss Riddhima ko
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
I think Ridhbir sequence R ka hi dream hai..🤦♀😂
not possible
atleast after she has herself confessed she is attracted to Vansh
she will not dream of K
Originally posted by: merryyura
Dreaming is her part time job.
When she isn't bust with her spy work, she dreams 😵
That's so very true...
Dreaming is really her part time job.
PEHLA AT BINA NAAMKARAN KE 🤔
Originally posted by: LeviOsAa
shayad Riddhu ko vansh k sath dekh kar jaagi ho🤔
I agree
Originally posted by: merryyura
Dreaming is her part time job.
When she isn't bust with her spy work, she dreams 😵
Kabir ka dream hoga😆