Congratulations Snehal!
Tani partner...congratulations! I had successfully guessed it was your edit. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations Snehal!
Tani partner...congratulations! I had successfully guessed it was your edit. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Congratulations Snehal!
Tani partner...congratulations! I had successfully guessed it was your edit. 😆
Thanks but how??😆
Because I'm a genius. 🤣Thanks but how??😆
The coloring and the style was familiar. Plus I knew you'd participate.
Congratulations to both🥳
thank you so muchCongrats Tanika & Snehal 🥳
thank you so muchOriginally posted by: Manisha_IF
Congratulations Tanika & Snehal
thank you
thank you dear
thats really sweet thank you
thank you so muchOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Congratulations Snehal!
Tani partner...congratulations! I had successfully guessed it was your edit.
thank youCongratulations to both
Taani congratulations 🤗
Really sorry for late reply and thank you whoever voted for me 🤗
Congratulations Tanika and Snehal... 🥳
thank you so muchOriginally posted by: Gaurirane366
Congratulations Tanika and Snehal... 🥳
Congrats Tani and runner up too!
Congratulations tanika & snehal🥳