now that’s why you are a captain! Respect ✊ girlOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Then all questions should be about Harry's cloak of invisibility😎

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
now that’s why you are a captain! Respect ✊ girlOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Then all questions should be about Harry's cloak of invisibility😎

now that’s why you are a captain! Respect ✊
Who said I am a captain?🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Who said I am a captain?🤣
Ok, good sheep! Topper sheep, whatever will go on your IF CV...jaan logi bachhe ki🤪🤣
i think that’s the fair way of scoring because otherwise the team will never get advantage over others... it was a legit concern👍🏼
Thanks Koeli 🤗
Ok, good sheep! Topper sheep, whatever will go on your IF CV...jaan logi bachhe ki🤪🤣
Will vijay give me a job with a good pay with my if cv, then I have loads of feathers to add to my hat🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Will vijay give me a job with a good pay with my if cv, then I have loads of feathers to add to my hat🤣
You want to work for IF? Then maybe? 😁
You want to work for IF? Then maybe? 😁
No, m just saying🤣 I still haven't got my royalty for encouraging people to finish off the last thread though
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
No, m just saying🤣 I still haven't got my royalty for encouraging people to finish off the last thread though
Lol, take it up with the shepherds, above my pay grade 🤣
