Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
But the thing is, rib par tattoo Shravan ko kaise dikhati
You're on roll today Vagee🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
But the thing is, rib par tattoo Shravan ko kaise dikhati
You're on roll today Vagee🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Lavy ko sab pata hai kab kahan kis kis ka dhyaan rakhte hain
🤣🤣
BW ka kamal🤣
Ab Suman bolegi
galti se
M ke jagah V aa gaya😉
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I was gonna ask the same thing but Lavy is not even 18 na🤣
Glad you didn't😆
Haan😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sacchi....room ka door bhi dusron ke liye locked hai🤣
Nope....left by then what did you write?
I don't remember now😆
Lol our kis kis wala wordplay would never stop Lavy🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I agree....kis kis ke samne pakade gaye🤣
Even if you are it doesn't matter🤗
Aaj mera tharki mode on ho gaya pata nahi kaise🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You're on roll today Vagee🤣🤣🤣
Congratulations Vagee🥳 We're now color mate also🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5