Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
Black is also a color use to protect you from evil eyes. Surbhi always wear a black ankle for example.
I know dear... even am wearing in my left leg too...
But here it resembles Veer's ANGER now
I wanna know how Bani's family 'll react to it..
And Jay 's family... cheels tho always chillllll..
Sharma family doesn't care much for Bani expect for Meera. But Chachi will hate on Bani for ruining Meera marriage and stealing Veer from Meera.I know dear... even am wearing in my left leg too...
But here it resembles Veer's ANGER now
I wanna know how Bani's family 'll react to it..
And Jay 's family... cheels tho always chillllll..
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
Black is also a color use to protect you from evil eyes. Surbhi always wear a black ankle for example.
Yes bohat ladkia pehenti hai
Arre wow! Yeh bohat beautiful hai
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
Sharma family doesn't care much for Bani expect for Meera. But Chachi will hate on Bani for ruining Meera marriage and stealing Veer from Meera.
In Veer's style - who the hell cares? 😆
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
In Veer's style - who the hell cares? 😆
Hahaha 😆