LOL I tried to add a gif my internet is slow....the wifi here is so pathetic....
You did me a favor finding that one...stopped by here to check that one....😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOL I tried to add a gif my internet is slow....the wifi here is so pathetic....
You did me a favor finding that one...stopped by here to check that one....😉
oh ok...thats good ..studying + family log with u guys is def good...
Yeah we will just continue remotely....so I might be going back to my parents' house again for two months 😆 good food and fast wifi...I missed it
lol yeah but according to my tv box the turkish dubbed shows r in urdu hencr pak dramas..😆but not watching pak dramas for now..ive watched ZGH & it is a good show to check out
Have you watched any pakistani dramas?
After this show is over, I think I might watch Zindagi Gulzar Hai...I've heard good things about it
LOL I showed the little meme that I shared earlier about my exams with Shravan's reaction to my roommate and she goes...omg he's so Handsome! With a capital H! His neck is so muscular....such a big sternocleidomastoid 🤣 I can't stop laughing...although I thought the same thing when I was watching the show earlier this week
recently been watching some turkish dramas dubbed in urdu..
Do you understand Urdu? I watch Turkish ones with English CC....can't find that many......
Nasha kiya hua Pehla Nasha🤣
i have noticed that in him too...the neck line is very muscular despite him having a lean look for th teenage phaseLOL I showed the little meme that I shared earlier about my exams with Shravan's reaction to my roommate and she goes...omg he's so Handsome! With a capital H! His neck is so muscular....such a big sternocleidomastoid 🤣 I can't stop laughing...although I thought the same thing when I was watching the show earlier this week
its similar to hindi but with some differences so it shouldnt be bad to pick up once u get the hang of it...Do you understand Urdu? I watch Turkish ones with English CC....can't find that many......
Do you understand Urdu? I watch Turkish ones with English CC....can't find that many......
Urdu is very similar to Hindi...some words are different but for the most part you can make out what they are saying
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nasha kiya hua Pehla Nasha🤣
MIYAAAAAANN!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5