Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I liked this sarcasm😎
Archit is not the one to ignore in pranati's life. Rey has to accept Archit's friendship in pranati's life. He doesn't have choice.
And Rey will definitely talk about this with pranati after or on the verge of love confession...
Hahahahaha i am living for this!
I want to be a part of this confession. The flashback which we have literally everyday seen since it’s aired.
Reyansh will ultimately confess to pranati that he is jealous of Archit. That is for sure.
Aaj ka scene bhi kahi flashback mein na add ho jaye
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Hahahahaha i am living for this!
I want to be a part of this confession. The flashback which we have literally everyday seen since it’s aired.
Reyansh will ultimately confess to pranati that he is jealous of Archit. That is for sure.
Aaj ka scene bhi kahi flashback mein na add ho jaye
It'll add on to the flashbacks list for sure
I love how Rey called out Archit on his love...so at least he was correct about feelings behind his actions....though Rey thinks pranati also loves archit...I am waiting when that hurt overflows and he says what he said to pranati while she was unconscious...
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Hahahahaha i am living for this!
I want to be a part of this confession. The flashback which we have literally everyday seen since it’s aired.
Reyansh will ultimately confess to pranati that he is jealous of Archit. That is for sure.
Aaj ka scene bhi kahi flashback mein na add ho jaye
Off course it will be 😆
And if Chit has flashbacks, we'll see Rey dangling and showing off the jewel 🤣
These two are literally children!