I'm sleepy and bit unwell. Good night guys! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm sleepy and bit unwell. Good night guys! 🤗
Behen woh sabko darrah rahe hain...
Acha, main to darr gai bahut 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I feel for you behen 🥺 itni himmat kahan hoti hai tujhe 😆
🤣
Subah uthti hun toh aaya hota hai Episode and see it out of curiosity as tab nahin dekha toh will have to wait till evening🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sorry hima...I was just joking 😆
It's for some award purpose I guess.. but not sure though.
Okay 😊
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Yes pritI too noticed it❤️
Intact bon is matured too....
Similarly when bon asked batuk to write the letters 1st day...and teased him are you crying😆
Batuk telling her I'm not crying with a small nod was so cute and looked exactly like how a baby is complaining to his mom😆
I personally like boudi cum mother to devar ❤️
👍🏼❤️
it's beautiful Alexia❤️
How beautifully you have blended it in with the song!
So, the new episode is not going to upload.
Me going anyways.
I am lost and left out here.
I couldn't catch you people's speed.
Bye friends.
Pritu ma, Krishu ma, Lali ma, Alu ma, Hema ma, Katee ma.
Sleeping with my Babloo's dreams.
Shaheen Kutti ma will show you something special tomorrow.
Good Night.
Gaan theek se sunna hoga thenOriginally posted by: Prit_007
I guess you'll get enough scenes for that but still it's your choice 👍🏼
But I mostly from Urdu background na. Did my schooling in Islamic school... So, Tamil I learned from my Akka only.
Okay👍🏼...got it😃