Same here Krishna..
Really ...you are from TN right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same here Krishna..
Really ...you are from TN right?
Alu ma??... It's cute Akka
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I still can't get over with your bon perspective vm
Enjoy
I see it in loop as if its from the show🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol tujhe laga main tujhe tareef kar raha ta 🤣
Nhi laga 🤣
vaise bhi ME ka koi bharosa nahi... Negative hi hone wala hai
I feel for you behen 🥺 itni himmat kahan hoti hai tujhe 😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I should hold a chaku at voot baba's neck and ask him to upload the maha Episode😈🤣
Yes please 😆
I am glad I call you PsychoOriginally posted by: bhshre95
But since its weekend voot baba will be partying i guess and in full nasha so don't think he will care for my chaku😵🤣
He be like gyara bajj gaye lekin party abhi baki hai🤣
Tu ussi layak hai🤓
But I mostly from Urdu background na. Did my schooling in Islamic school... So, Tamil I learned from my Akka only.Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Really ...you are from TN right?
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
vaise bhi ME ka koi bharosa nahi... Negative hi hone wala hai
Shubh shubh bolo behen😒
Bass Ani Mini ballroom dance round 2 na ho bass🤢
Baki I am okay with anything😆