This pic is from Telly chakkar article...
VaNi # SharBhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This pic is from Telly chakkar article...
VaNi # SharBhi
Yes😉 ❤️ I want full pic though😆
Surbhi and Sharad did took pictures together but colors didn't post 😡
Ufffff * in Veer style *
#Naagin5 in Ig and Twitter is filled with this pic
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
Surbhi and Sharad did took pictures together but colors didn't post 😡
True.. But Am happy that we started with 🔥🔥🔥 pool pics...😉
After looking I think they took this after the Shaadi sequence.True.. But Am happy that we started with 🔥🔥🔥 pool pics...😉
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
After looking I think they took this after the Shaadi sequence.
Their shooting pattern is completely different....
Yes, They don't shoot in order.Their shooting pattern is completely different....