I am not sure about it but it's not 2 set .....i think it's one as bondita doesn't need a whole saree so they cut a small part to use for batuk and that pot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am not sure about it but it's not 2 set .....i think it's one as bondita doesn't need a whole saree so they cut a small part to use for batuk and that pot
Originally posted by: caller123
If so they are wrong to think that we have volcano type brains🤣
Exaaaccctttllllyyy 🤣🤣without a gold medal 🥇
Point to be noted 🤣
Prit🤗
Oh 😆
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Banda has no luck to eat or drink good food from bon. ..
He has to eat expired biscuits and burnt cookies🤪🤣
The same thing I said in my review krish 🤪
We think alike 🤣
Shaheen 🤗
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Krishnaaa🤗🤗
Actually today's epi was dedicated to RoyChowdhury ,no mini,no saurabh-sampoo drama .....liked every seconds starting to the new version of rishta tera mera to ani-bon-botuk trio and kaka's concern
One of favrt epi it was❤️
Yes priya it was beautiful
I enjoyed batuk bon scene as well as kaka trolling ani🤣
🤣
Anyone else??I am forgetful issliye batado
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Why so?
Abhi mai full mood mein hun😈🤣
Tera Ani break deta hai kya humko Mini se break?😵
Aaj diya na 😉